brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal, bloodsugar balance. Especially aids sobriety; alcohol/food/sex/other addictions. Famous ancient detoxicifier (especially helps with poisons, alcohol.) Keep in pet's water to reduce fleas. Spiritual: Enhancing self-esteem, peaceful sleep, moderation, calmness, perception and opening one's spiritual side.
Healing: Headaches, assimilating foods, banishes pimples and rough skin, and treatment of arthritis. Enhances mind, intuitions and insight, inner calm. Soul Stone. Eases compulsive/obsessive behavior (desire for food, tobacco, drugs, alcohol, etc.) calms an overactive mind, increases self-esteem, aids sleep. Spiritual, inner peace. Calms fears, reduced stress, dispels doubts and negativity, relieves depression and promotes good judgement. Includes vivid dreams, increases mental powers and is useful in psychicism. Draws pure, true, emotional love.
Suggested News Resources
- Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld
- Imagine being an ordinary girl, who likes to play video games. Now imagine your favorite video game sucked you into its crazy world with the hope that you can save it from an evil lord named Dark Opal. That's Amethyst: Princess Of Gemworld in a nutshell!
- Amethyst Far Infrared Body Treatments Found To Heal, Rejuvenate The Body
- Through a medical device called an Amethyst Biomat, a combination of amethyst stones and fabrics are used to generate far infrared rays that warm the body internally, helping to increase blood circulation and lymph flow.
- Amethyst Place helps homeless women turn lives around
- Amethyst Place began 16 years ago with seven housing units and now it has 38. The center is always looking for donations of new furniture and other household items because mothers who graduate successfully get to take everything from their homes.
- These 9 Jewels Are Amethyst at Its Best
- As someone whose absolute least favorite color is purple, I sure do love my fair share of amethyst pieces. It's really a testament to the beautiful things jewelry designers are able to come up with, and it just keeps getting better.
- Jen's Obsession: Madstone's Melting Ice Cocktail Ring in Gold With Amethyst
- Madstone jewelry designer Kerri Halpern's newest Melting Ice Cocktail ring is off-the-charts adorable. While the inspiration is evident in the name, I see little bubbles in the round-shape tanzanites and diamonds that seem to create suds around the ...
Related searchesmark smeaton
dream interpretation waves
rajput rana ratan singhgorabadal
list of knights templar spain
removal of the phlegm
banja luka tourism