brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal, bloodsugar balance. Especially aids sobriety; alcohol/food/sex/other addictions. Famous ancient detoxicifier (especially helps with poisons, alcohol.) Keep in pet's water to reduce fleas. Spiritual: Enhancing self-esteem, peaceful sleep, moderation, calmness, perception and opening one's spiritual side.
Healing: Headaches, assimilating foods, banishes pimples and rough skin, and treatment of arthritis. Enhances mind, intuitions and insight, inner calm. Soul Stone. Eases compulsive/obsessive behavior (desire for food, tobacco, drugs, alcohol, etc.) calms an overactive mind, increases self-esteem, aids sleep. Spiritual, inner peace. Calms fears, reduced stress, dispels doubts and negativity, relieves depression and promotes good judgement. Includes vivid dreams, increases mental powers and is useful in psychicism. Draws pure, true, emotional love.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Amethyst Technologies LLC
- Amethyst Technologies LLC. UMBC TechCenter. 1450 South Rolling Rd Suite 2.
- Amethyst holds a magical appeal that's proven to be timeless and universal.
- Amethyst Initiative
- The word Amethyst is derived from the Ancient Greek words meaning "not" (a~ ) and.
- AMETHYST MINE at FOUR PEAKS
- magazine Jaeger says, “ e amethyst produced at Four Peaks is distinctive… exquisite material even the lilac colors have more “zip' then the average.
Suggested News Resources
- Husky resumes output in East
- Production from wells in White Rose and the nearby North Amethyst field were shut for 11 hours after the momentary power outage, said Colleen McConnell, a spokeswoman for the Calgary-based company.
- Redecorated apartments at Amethyst Place
- Buy this image Toni Palermo got her first look at her newly redecorated Amethyst Place apartment Wednesday morning near 27th Street and Troost Avenue.
- Today on Sky Sports.com
- The top three have all taken a significant drop in the weights this year, but look no nearer winning though Amethyst Dawn scored off a higher mark at Thirsk in July.
- World's Largest Amethyst Vandalized
- By NewsCore ATHERTON, Australia - The world's largest amethyst geode was a little smaller Tuesday after a tourist visiting the Australian cave where the huge structure is kept snapped a bit off.
- DHL and Amethyst Group take 250000 sq ft
- Logistics giant DHL and retail warehousing and distribution specialist Amethyst Group have taken a combined 245000 sq ft of space at Fradley Park in Lichfield.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amethyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry.
- Amethyst Its colour is as unique as it is seductive, though in fact this gemstone of all gemstones is said to protect its wearer against seduction.
- Amethyst Earrings | Overstock.com
- Buy brand-name Amethyst for everyday discount prices on Overstock.com! $2.
- Amethyst meaning
- Gemstone: Amethyst gem stone meaning. Amethyst Meaning and properties; Tumbled Amethyst.
- Amethyst Gemstone - Facts, Lore, History, Myths and Pictures
- Nov 7, 2010 Amethyst, description and lore, pictures of both rough and polished stones, healing properties and jewelry.