brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles.
For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native American women after their loved ones' deaths due to invading troops.
Spiritual powers: Stimulates release of grievances. Opens past lives. Reveals negative karma. Protection.
Healing attributes: Eliminates toxins. Reduces fear. Alleviates muscle spasms. Support, protection, repels negativity, aids in time of grief. Ease and releases pain, loss, sadness, anger, etc. to help heal and go on with life. Transforms and aids in the release of lower emotions. Good for scrying. Extremely potent and protective.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TUMBLING INSTRUCTIONS
- One of the hardest rock to tumble are Apache Tears. They have to all be the same size and you have to follow the tumbling instructions to a tee.
- K Daisy Creek—petrified wood (Mitchell, 1991; Kappele, 1998). L Patrick— apache tears in perlite (Reno Gem and Minerals Society files).
- Jasper Cayon ? Old Black Water. Apache Tears.
- nmg26n4: A guide to the Mule Creek volcanic vent, the rhyolite of
- glass to form the “Apache tears” that mantle the surface and form a trail down the gulch to the dirt tank. Elsewhere, as along.
- NORTHWEST NEWSLETTER
- nodules, apache tears, etc.; Rock collecting-numerous collecting trips in Washington as well as the Pacific.
Suggested News Resources
- TRAMS show still rockin' after 25 years
- Shoppers could pick up Apache tears – translucent pieces of obsidian – for 50 cents, attractive pieces of jewelry from less than $10 to more than $100, and unusual rocks or fossils costing several hundred dollars.
- Calm in the midst of chaos is lifesaving protocol for medevac crew in southern
- Dustoff 59 circled out of range while an Apache gunship fired on insurgents. Chambers followed the Apache in, but a second RPG was fired. It missed the aircraft, but the blast wave shook the cabin.
- Album Review: Jay-Z and Kanye West's 'Watch the Throne'
- I love the boom-bap of Q-Tip “That's My B*tch,” mixed in with the 32-bit synths, the Apache drum sample and La Roux's sugar over the chorus.
- How to think and really grow rich
- In fact, the Indian chief had been exiled to a reservation around that time but Geronimo and some other Apache chiefs were still giving the authorities the runaround in the wild country.
- Arizona man mourns brother lost in Afghan crash
- His wife is the medical director of the VCA Apache Animal Hospital and he is a registered dietitian, specializing in sports nutrition consulting. Speaking of his nephew, Bryan's son from his first marriage, Braydon, 10, Brandon said, “He's a trooper.
Suggested Web Resources
- Apache tears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apache tears are rounded nodules of obsidian (volcanic black glass) with diameter from about 0.5 to 5 cm.
- Apache Tears Facts, Information and Legend
- Facts, Information, and Legend about Apache Tears!
- Apache Tears Heal Grief And Give Protection and Grounding
- Learn how Apache Tears, strange out-of-shape black Obsidian stones heal grief and clear negative emotions.
- Native American Indian Legends - Apache Tear Drop - Apache
- It is said that whoever owns an Apache Tear Drop will never have to cry again, for the Apache Women have shed their tears in place of yours.
Related searchesmilwaukee admirals history
daily spiritual quotation
the real world paris christina
lac repressor function
chicago band dvds