brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles.
For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native American women after their loved ones' deaths due to invading troops.
Spiritual powers: Stimulates release of grievances. Opens past lives. Reveals negative karma. Protection.
Healing attributes: Eliminates toxins. Reduces fear. Alleviates muscle spasms. Support, protection, repels negativity, aids in time of grief. Ease and releases pain, loss, sadness, anger, etc. to help heal and go on with life. Transforms and aids in the release of lower emotions. Good for scrying. Extremely potent and protective.
Suggested News Resources
- Homeless in San Bernardino: A three part series
- Armijo, who is of Apache and Cahuilla native descent, said he's been unable to receive employment because of his criminal background. Photo/Anthony Victoria: ... With tears in his eyes, Armijo said in a booming voice, “That [expletive] hurts man.
- Mad life of Oscar winner Mark Rylance
- “I knew Nataasha had her little dog, Apache, with her. I thought maybe it was to do with that. I couldn't conceive that she ...
- Ski Apache Adaptive Sport's annual Fun Race a success
- As local school children were let out one afternoon a week for the ski program offered by the Mescalero Apache Tribe, Person worked arduously with area and regional schools, including organizations that work with people with disabilities.
- Maryland open houses Feb. 20-21
- 1524 Tieman Dr 1 pm to 3 pm $259,900. 829 Cedar Branch Dr Noon to 3 pm $217,000. 113 Main Ave SE 1 pm to 3 pm $213,000.
tennessee state constitution original
history of india the bronze age
eugene onegin opera history
dome famous domes