brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Clear/misty white to brown. Helps us be centered, confident, capable and versatile amidst life's challenges. Grounding to here/now and higher self. Graciousness, good listening/communication skills. Translates higher concepts to everyday language. Psychicness, clarity. Shows what we can/can't change. Letting go (stress, addictions). Insomnia, central nervous system, coordination, general healing. Both grounds root chakra and opens crown (& throat) chakra. Plant growth, protection against bugs.
Suggested News Resources
- 金红石（Rutile，成分：TiO2）、白铅矿（Cerussite，成分：PbCO3）等也可以形成类似于这样的爱心。 △【十字石Staurolite，成分：(Fe, Mg, Zn)1.5-2Al9(SiO4)4O6(OH,O)2】.
- Top Chemistry Stories from 2015
- The original pigment, red lead or mimium (Pb3O4), was buried deep inside, with an exotic mineral, plumbonacrite, along with carbonates and cerussites, surrounding it.
- Van Gogh's Fading Colors Inspire Scientific Inquiry
- Researchers have long known that red lead can whiten with time—it turns into lead sulfate plus the carbon trioxide-containing mineral (hydro)cerussite after being exposed to too much light. But scientists haven't known the precise chemical degradation ...
- Castle Dome's rich history includes mining, gunfights
- Different mines in the district were known for their minerals, including wulfenite from the Puzzler and Hull mines, cerussite and fluorite from the Hull Mine and argentiferous galena from the galena-fluorite veins in the Flora Temple and Little Dome mines.
- Tucson Mountain mines were plentiful, but not bountiful
- Other noteworthy minerals recovered in the mine dumps on the Saginaw Hill property included brochantite, cuprite, cerussite, libethinite and galena.
Related searchesspiritual madness
rand althor history
history of mental illness ancient islam
julius erving high school and college
the most dangerous game direct adaptations
alberta agriculture and forestry
neolithic neolithic religion