brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Clear/misty white to brown. Helps us be centered, confident, capable and versatile amidst life's challenges. Grounding to here/now and higher self. Graciousness, good listening/communication skills. Translates higher concepts to everyday language. Psychicness, clarity. Shows what we can/can't change. Letting go (stress, addictions). Insomnia, central nervous system, coordination, general healing. Both grounds root chakra and opens crown (& throat) chakra. Plant growth, protection against bugs.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neutron single-crystal refinement of cerussite, PbC03, and
- carbonates. Abstract.
- t3t4 RoNaro JaNuzzr, Danbury, C onnecticut Wulfenite and cerussite
- Wulfenite and cerussite have recently been discovered in a complex pegmatite Yellowish white crystals of cerussite were found with the wulfenite.
- Cerussite PbCO3
- Cerussite. PbCO3 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Orthorhombic.
- Phosphoric acid fractionation factors for smithsonite and cerussite
- of phosphoric acid with natural smithsonite (ZnCO3) and cerussite (PbCO3) has been and 72°C.
Suggested News Resources
- Cerro Resources Initial Namiquipa Drill Results Confirm High Grade Silver/Lead
- Oxidation which extends to about 100m below the surface leached out the lead and zinc minerals and re-deposited them as cerussite, rarely anglesite and wulfenite. Vein mineralogy displays vertical zoning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cerussite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cerussite (also known as lead carbonate or white lead ore) is a mineral consisting of lead carbonate (PbCO3), and an important ore of lead.
- Cerussite: Cerussite mineral information and data.
- Cerussite is a lead carbonate mineral, usually found in the oxidized zone of lead ore deposits.
- CERUSSITE (Lead Carbonate)
- Crystallographers can appreciate cerussite's sparkle and density; but it is cerussite's wonderfully twinned crystals that get them excited!
- Cerussite: The lead mineral Cerussite information and pictures
- Detailed description, properties, locality information guide about the mineral cerussite.
Related searchesserie a trivia
gore vidal essays and non-fiction
kabbalah origin of jewish mysticism