brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Purple, solid. Newly coming into greater use. Works with indigo & violet chakras to transmute/lift us out of emotions, fear. Seeing old patterns with new possibilities. Opens heart, inspiration, service, seeing clearly (mentally, physically, psychically), faster healing. Some find useful also for entity release work and alcohol/liver detoxification.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Charoite K(Ca,Na)2Si4O10(OH,F)² H2O
- Charoite. K(Ca,Na)2Si4O10(OH,F)² H2O c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Judy Hall
- Charoite is a stone of healing and integration that assists in accepting the present moment as perfect, no matter what.
- Charoite - A Champion among Mineralogical Discoveries in the
- 77. 2008 Volume XXIX. Charoite - A Champion among.
Suggested News Resources
- Inside Simple Rocks Lurks a Riot of Color
- Among them, two of the most photogenic samples are "Ocean Jasper" from Madagascar and a charoite-bearing schist [a type of metamorphic rock] from Yakutia, Russia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Charoite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Charoite (K(Ca;Na)2Si4O10(OH;F)·H2O) is a rare mineral, first described in 1978 and named for the Chara River.
- Encyclopedia of Gemstones - Charoite. Characteristics of Charoite
- Charoite. All about Charoite.
- Charoite metaphysical meaning
- Charoite gem stone meaning. Charoite meaning. Charoite is a soul stone with deep physical and emotional healing energies.
- Charoite, Charoite Information, Charoite Jewelry and Charoite
- Charoite information, Charoite jewelry, Charoite gems.
Related searchestrope linguistic usage
spoon spoon types
university of tampa
illegal immigration causes