brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Translucent Gold or Green Cat's Eye (often confused with qtz. Tiger's Eye, but rarer). Usually clear, green or green/brown, nongreasy. For acquiring more prosperity. Confidence, self-pride, healing. Amplifies other gems.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chrysoberyl BeAl2O4
- Chrysoberyl. BeAl2O4 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Orthorhombic.
- OCCURRENCE OF CHRYSOBERYL NEAR GOLDEN, COLORADO -'-'
- In March, 1938, chrysoberyl of unusual interest was discovered by. R. V.
- so chrysoberyl is the topic [00:18] - Gemology Online
- [00:19] <Annie> chrysoberyl is the common name an occurs in 3 gem varieties,.
Suggested News Resources
- Craft of displaying spirit of India
- Sri Lanka is also a big producer of costume jewellery, including gemstones like blue sapphire, star ruby, white sapphire, Chrysoberyl, Alexandrite, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Zircon, Topaz, among others.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chrysoberyl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The mineral or gemstone chrysoberyl is an aluminate of beryllium with the formula BeAl2O4.
- Like the eye of a sleek feline predator, the chrysoberyl cat's eye winks at the astonished observer – a real miracle of Nature!
- Chrysoberyl Mineral Data
- Comments: Chrysoberyl (alexandrite) sixling twin crystal. Location: Zimbabwe.
- Chrysoberyl: Chrysoberyl mineral information and data.
- The green (chromium-bearing) gem variety, that shows a colour change under different light sources, is called alexandrite .
Related searchesmarxian dialectic
battle of the boyne commanders
dream dictionary piano
history of sydney early sydney
french cuisine today