brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Translucent Gold or Green Cat's Eye (often confused with qtz. Tiger's Eye, but rarer). Usually clear, green or green/brown, nongreasy. For acquiring more prosperity. Confidence, self-pride, healing. Amplifies other gems.
Suggested News Resources
- Bangkok jewellery fair to undergo relaunch
- Under the initiative, Value-Added Tax (VAT) on imports of unpolished diamonds, coloured stones, rubies, emeralds, topaz, garnet, opal, zircon, chrysoberyl, jade, pearl and gemstones will be waived for importers or sellers registered as individual traders.
- All That Glitters, From Gems to Dazzling Crowns, to Behold in New York
- Like one of Mr. Harlow's favorite stones, an 89-carat cat's-eye chrysoberyl, the gems are “best appreciated if you bring your own strong LED light to the museum” and viewed using a bob-and-weave motion, he said. “Gems are adornment.
- Elvis Presley's Jewels And Watches Up For Auction
- The Aztec-patterned, 14k yellow gold men's ring contains an opaque green, chrysoberyl, calcite cabochon above a protruding stylized jaguar head set with green tourmaline eyes.
- 12 Most Expensive Gemstones In The World
- Alexandrite (BeAl 2O 4) is a type of chrysoberyl that was found in the Ural Mountains, Russia in the 1830′s. You may have seen the incredible changing color of this mineral where it appears to be emerald in light and ruby red in darkness.
- Jewellery Sales: alexandrite and pearls
- Alexandrite is from the chrysoberyl family which occurs in a range of colours from green and greenish yellow to yellow and brown.
Related searchesi am a fugitive from a chain gang
ocaml hello world