brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Tiny deep blue-green silicate crystals. Its powerful green reaches deep into the heart chakra to release and heal sadness, heartache, abuse, neglect. Converts loss (recent/childhood) into self-love. Empowers heart with new depth, strength, healthiness, courage, ability to love deeply, unconditionally. Connects emotional heart with spiritual heart to receive abundance. Promotes genuineness, sincerity, emotional balance, self-worth, deep well-being. Central Nervous System, lungs, heart, blood pressure, stress. Can send healing deep into the earth.
Suggested News Resources
- Gray Matter: Finding Water Where It's Least Expected
- Dioptase, a copper silicate with green crystals, similarly has water bonded to it, as does the mineral apophyllite, which flakes apart when heat releases its water.
- My Visit to an Energy Healer
- “The crystals I used on you are: Dioptase and Watermelon Tourmaline over your heart, Citrine over your third eye, Smoky Quartz at your neck, Amethyst over your solar plexus and Rose Quartz around your body. The gem essence I gave you was Rose Quartz, ...
- Science and gun violence: why is the research so weak?
- The state of gun violence research is poor, writes Maggie Koerth-Baker. Right now, whatever your beliefs on guns are, it's incredibly difficult to back them up with any solid science at all.
- Kazakhstan approves new geological exploration program
- Kazakhstan has approved a new geological exploration program for 2015-2019, Tengrinews reports referring to the Deputy Minister of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan Nurlan Sauranbayev. "Reserves of some of the mineral deposits in ...
- Joy is round: children make beloved soccer balls from trash
- Carlos Ribeiro stands on a ball he made from rubbish in Inharrime, Mozambique, where boys learn to make balls at age five. Anna says: "The February issue of National Geographic magazine features a unique look at the ingenuity of African youth and their ...
Related searchesstanzas of dzyan
basingstoke town centre
alkene physical properties
bhajan meaning according to the sggs
tao te ching interpretation
giorgos seferis poetry