brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Tiny deep blue-green silicate crystals. Its powerful green reaches deep into the heart chakra to release and heal sadness, heartache, abuse, neglect. Converts loss (recent/childhood) into self-love. Empowers heart with new depth, strength, healthiness, courage, ability to love deeply, unconditionally. Connects emotional heart with spiritual heart to receive abundance. Promotes genuineness, sincerity, emotional balance, self-worth, deep well-being. Central Nervous System, lungs, heart, blood pressure, stress. Can send healing deep into the earth.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dioptase CuSiO2(OH)2
- Dioptase. CuSiO2(OH)2 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Dehydration-induced changes in the vibrational states of dioptase
- crystals in the range 50-4000 cm -I.
- | DIOPTASE | 93c | | Raman shift Assignment Raman shift
- DIOPTASE. |. 93c.
Suggested News Resources
- INV Metals Announces New Copper Discoveries at Kaoko, Namibia
- The showing is associated with a large 50 m by 70 m system of cross cutting quartz veins developed in the hinge of a fold. Quartz veins carry secondary copper minerals including malachite, chrysocolla, plancheite and dioptase.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dioptase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dioptase is an intense emerald-green to bluish-green copper cyclosilicate mineral. It is transparent to translucent. Its luster is vitreous to sub-adamantine.
- Dioptase: Dioptase mineral information and data.
- Bright emerald-green modified rhombohedral crystals, usually less than 0.75 cm in size.
- Dioptase Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Dioptase Image in a New Browser Window The color of dioptase does not photograph well and must be seen in person to appreciate.
- Dioptase gemstone meaning
- Dioptase is a powerful stone to awaken love and compassion and to heal emotional distress.
- Green Dioptase
- Feb 10, 2010 Dioptase is a striking emerald-green mineral that is popular with gemstone collectors.
stadium history of the stadium
hinduism and polygamy
clubbing signs and diagnosis
punjabi notable authors