brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Pink/pastel/milky to clear. Clear varieties, especially pink are used to softly open and heal heart chakra. Soothes hurt, loneliness, anxiety, etc. Facilitates giving and receiving, generosity, spontaneity, creativity, energy uplift. Calcium content strengthens bones, teeth, muscles, woman's reproductive system; helps PMS. Brings joy. Banishes sorrow. Calms and relaxes. Opens the heart. Works to reduce hyperactivity. Helps asthma, kidneys and adrenals. Radiate a soft energy of love that is hard not to notice. Aligns energy points. Can also be used to provide stoppage of any energy leaks. Encourages original and creative thinking. Type A personalities are benefited as well as hyperactive children.
Suggested News Resources
- Global Dolomite (CAS 16389-88-1) Market Research Report 2015 - Identify Major
- This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of dolomite.
- Links to Bangladesh town celebrated thanks to 42-year-old Triumph Dolomite
- TIVERTON'S links with a village in Bangladesh have been showcased thanks to a 42-year-old Triumph Dolomite. Tiverton engineer Robert Hodgson and his classic car recently returned from a weekend on stage at the National Exhibition Centre. Robert is ...
- Dolomite rail link to be studied
- ITALY: A feasibility study for the constuction of a rail link between Calalzo, Cortina d'Ampezzo and Toblach (Dobbiaco) is to be undertaken within three years, following the signing of a memoradum of understanding by the Veneto and Trentino-Alto Adige ...
- Dolomite offers high speed imaging for microfluidics
- Dolomite has developed the Meros High Speed Digital Microscope specifically for microfluidic applications.
- FROM THE FARM: Grass tetany prevention
- •Move lactating cows (especially older animals) to high legume and high dry matter pastures. •Reduce stress factors. •Provide magnesium supplements.
Related searchesammonia solubility of salts
canvey island fc honours
meiosis significance of meiosis