brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Excels in healing emotional and physical aspects of heart/lungs and throat chakras. Flushes out/heals hurt, fear, stress, loss. Antidepressant. Sinuses, mouth; bone and tissue regeneration. On Solar Plexus: Aligns the subtle bodies, harmonizes heart, mind, and body. Wholeness, peace of heart, self-expression, creativity. Balances yin/yang. Draws out pain, inflammation, fever.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brochure - Zola Levitt Ministries
- mounts unique Eilat Stone into all types of jewelry. Oh no, they accept credit cards!
- SUKKOT 2011 Rejoice in Yeshua's Birth FULL REVIVAL TOUR OF
- original Eilat stone are polished, cut and exported. More than 60% of all cut and polished diamonds in the world come from Israel!
- Book 1.indb
- Excavator Eilat Mazar has presented them as the remains of a single building, which she labelled the 'Large Stone Structure'.
- Rock & Gem Newsletter
- marketed as Eilat stone, and in the past, some Eilat stone has been described ( and marketed?!?) as impure turquoise.
- mobile. Eilat is also famous for the jewelry made from turquoise colored stones. Children can make Eilat stone pendants.
Suggested News Resources
- Attack in the Israeli Desert: 'It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way'
- 18, 2011 Bus 392 stands on an Israeli highway running from Beersheva to Eilat, with windows broken following a gun attack on August 18, 2011 near the Israel - Egypt border.
- Glenn Beck's Crusade - by Michael A. Cohen
- Nonetheless, the fact that there was an incident last week near the southern city of Eilat that killed eight Israelis was yet more "evidence" that Beck is more than just a mere media personality.
- Israeli workers and youth join the revolutionary wave
- January saw a three day strike of 2500 dock workers in the ports of Haifa, Ashdod and Eilat, which concluded with a small wage increase of 3%.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eilat Stone of Israel
- Eilat stone is the national stone of Israel. It is often used as a turquoise substitute, but is beautiful in its own right.
- Eilat stone
- The Eilat Stone Is a unique combination of Chrysocolla, Turquoise, Like the red sea, the quality Eilat stone is a combination of deep shades of blue and green.