brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Special form of clear/smokey qtz. Changes confusion/illusions to clarity, seeing truth, overview. Psychicness, openness to higher self/God/spirituality. Stimulates crown chakra/pineal to rise above situations, emotions. May initially intensify lower thoughts (ego, denial, self-judging) to release these blocks to open heart/mind. Healing brain cells from drug/alcohol use. "All-seeing Stone" brings infusion of light. Use as a bridge stone to enhance energy flow between chakras.
Suggested News Resources
- Friendly Audience Cheers 'Greeter' Film
- It was obvious locals also embraced his Elestial Productions effort. “We had lots of love and support at the premiere, over 450 people were there,” co-producer Tabitha Yewchuk said. “We had to turn people away.
- Carrying on Laguna's greeter tradition
- He stands each day at Brooks Street and Pacific Coast Highway, shouting greetings to passersby and waving to motorists. He is not the first greeter in Laguna Beach, nor is he the official one.
- Greeter' Readies for a Close-Up
- The Elestial Productions film includes interviews with the latest to take on the role, Michael Minutoli, and other local luminaries including Wyland, Greg Macgillivray and Douglas Miller. The film will be shown at 6 and 8 p.m.
- Chamber Members Step Into a Baby's World
- Their Elestial Productions completed their documentary that explores the early artist colony in the early 1900s and the characters that filled the role of official and unofficial greeter over the past 125 years.
- Week ahead: Music, theater, art, and more
- CELESTIAL: WINTER LIGHTS ON THE HARBOR. Public artists Claudia Ravaschiere and Michael Moss conjure this light and sculpture constellation at the pergola alongside the Atlantic Wharf building. Figures move against a starry backdrop, linking ...
Related searcheskmail spam and filtering
culture of nepal terai region
option historical uses of options
list of dance party albums
shetland sheepdog grooming
buddhist marriage blessing