brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. All rainbow colors. Important balancer, healer. Opens heart (especially green), throat and 2 highest chakras for clarity, overview, seeing additional truths/realities. Spleen bones, teeth, lungs, detoxification, anxiety, insomnia.
Clear and Purple: Objectivity; clears the way for new things, upliftment, aura cleanse, 3rd eye, eyesight, sinuses; repels colds. Enhances other gems.
Green: Stills mind and heart, harmonizes and recharges all chakra.
Blue: Throat, nose, ears, soothing; karmic impasses resolved, atonement relieved.
Yellow: Focus, cooperation, group alignment.
Yttrium: Lavender, well-being, serenity, peace, connection with universe/God/eternal life force.
Clusters: Lowers work/life stress (helpful on your desk).
Double Pyramid: Aligns spirit with physical plane, inner with outer awareness, and 2 sides/brain; crown chakra, illuminating karmic lessons. Spiritual: For spiritual growth, called the guidance stone, dissipates negativity, aids in concentration & memory. Healing: Canker sores, ulcers, heartburn, sore throat, infections and the intestinal tract. Opens wearer to influence of other stones. Grounds excess energy.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fluorite CaF2
- Fluorite. CaF2 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Cubic.
- Intro To Fluorite
- fluorite's most appealing traits, it might be wise to discuss that property of this going on in the structure of the fluorite molecules to cause this range of color.
- Geobit 4 Fluorite.indd
- Fluorite—Illinois' State Mineral. Geobit 4. Illinois State Geological Survey.
- BORG Fluorite
- Fluorite optics produced by Canon Optron, producer of precision optics for Canon in Japan. ► Super-fast astrograph configuration available.
Suggested News Resources
- Grotto wins Lotto as 18th century Painshill Park cave wins £750000 restoration
- Floating in a lake within botany devotee Charles Hamilton's 158-acre landscape, the cave will have its main chamber lined with calcite, gypsum, quartz, fluorite and other minerals and stones.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals To Transfer 40% Stake In Fluorite Mine
- August 2 – Do-fluoride Chemical (002407) planned to acquire a 40-percent interest in a fluorite mining firm in Inner Mongolia for 24 million yuan, reports yicai.com, citing a company filing.
- China Shen Zhou Reports 318% Increase in Revenue for Second Quarter 2011
- This growth has been driven by increasing global demand for fluorite resources and the Chinese government's policies restricting production and exploration of such resources.
- Globe Metals moves step closer to rare earths elements drill results in Mozambique
- Globe Metals & Mining is making solid progress at its Mount Muambe project in Mozambique with the main fluorite and rare earth elements zone drilling nearing completion.
- Globe Metals and Mining Limited (ASX: GBE) Update Mount Muambe REE - Fluorite
- Globe Metals & Mining (“Globe” or “the Company”; ASX: GBE) is pleased to provide an update on its drilling activities at the Company's Mount Muambe REE – Fluorite Project, Mozambique.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fluorite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fluorite (also called fluorspar) is a halide mineral composed of calcium fluoride, CaF2.
- Fluorite: Fluorite mineral information and data.
- Fluorite Group . Fluorite is found as a common gangue mineral in hydrothermal veins, especially those containing lead and zinc minerals.
- Fluorite gemstone meaning
- Gemstone: Fluorite gem stone meaning. Fluorite gemstone meaning - tumbled fluorite.
- Fluorite Mineral Data
- Comments: Cubic fluorite crystals with octahedral galena crystals. The largest crystal is 2.1 cm across.
Related searchesheme function
list of most expensive cars
destiny divination of destiny
tupac shakur prison sentence
flowers for algernon plot details
soap bubble theory
perfume olfactive families