brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. All rainbow colors. Important balancer, healer. Opens heart (especially green), throat and 2 highest chakras for clarity, overview, seeing additional truths/realities. Spleen bones, teeth, lungs, detoxification, anxiety, insomnia.
Clear and Purple: Objectivity; clears the way for new things, upliftment, aura cleanse, 3rd eye, eyesight, sinuses; repels colds. Enhances other gems.
Green: Stills mind and heart, harmonizes and recharges all chakra.
Blue: Throat, nose, ears, soothing; karmic impasses resolved, atonement relieved.
Yellow: Focus, cooperation, group alignment.
Yttrium: Lavender, well-being, serenity, peace, connection with universe/God/eternal life force.
Clusters: Lowers work/life stress (helpful on your desk).
Double Pyramid: Aligns spirit with physical plane, inner with outer awareness, and 2 sides/brain; crown chakra, illuminating karmic lessons. Spiritual: For spiritual growth, called the guidance stone, dissipates negativity, aids in concentration & memory. Healing: Canker sores, ulcers, heartburn, sore throat, infections and the intestinal tract. Opens wearer to influence of other stones. Grounds excess energy.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fluorite CaF2
- Fluorite. CaF2 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Cubic.
- Intro To Fluorite
- fluorite's most appealing traits, it might be wise to discuss that property of this going on in the structure of the fluorite molecules to cause this range of color.
- Geobit 4 Fluorite.indd
- Fluorite—Illinois' State Mineral. Geobit 4. Illinois State Geological Survey.
- BORG Fluorite
- Fluorite optics produced by Canon Optron, producer of precision optics for Canon in Japan. ► Super-fast astrograph configuration available.
Suggested News Resources
- Grotto wins Lotto as 18th century Painshill Park cave wins £750000 restoration
- Floating in a lake within botany devotee Charles Hamilton's 158-acre landscape, the cave will have its main chamber lined with calcite, gypsum, quartz, fluorite and other minerals and stones.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals To Transfer 40% Stake In Fluorite Mine
- August 2 – Do-fluoride Chemical (002407) planned to acquire a 40-percent interest in a fluorite mining firm in Inner Mongolia for 24 million yuan, reports yicai.com, citing a company filing.
- China Shen Zhou Reports 318% Increase in Revenue for Second Quarter 2011
- This growth has been driven by increasing global demand for fluorite resources and the Chinese government's policies restricting production and exploration of such resources.
- Globe Metals moves step closer to rare earths elements drill results in Mozambique
- Globe Metals & Mining is making solid progress at its Mount Muambe project in Mozambique with the main fluorite and rare earth elements zone drilling nearing completion.
- Globe Metals and Mining Limited (ASX: GBE) Update Mount Muambe REE - Fluorite
- Globe Metals & Mining (“Globe” or “the Company”; ASX: GBE) is pleased to provide an update on its drilling activities at the Company's Mount Muambe REE – Fluorite Project, Mozambique.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fluorite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fluorite (also called fluorspar) is a halide mineral composed of calcium fluoride, CaF2.
- Fluorite: Fluorite mineral information and data.
- Fluorite Group . Fluorite is found as a common gangue mineral in hydrothermal veins, especially those containing lead and zinc minerals.
- Fluorite gemstone meaning
- Gemstone: Fluorite gem stone meaning. Fluorite gemstone meaning - tumbled fluorite.
- Fluorite Mineral Data
- Comments: Cubic fluorite crystals with octahedral galena crystals. The largest crystal is 2.1 cm across.
Related searchesash ketchum
varnamala sanskrit varamala
african witch doctor
triple talaq rules
blernsball blernsball play