brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Elements: Fire & Water. A special clear quartz. Shifts brain powerfully into alpha/deep stillness, opening the brow and crown chakras for a strong, clear channel, psychic readings, meditation. May make one too "high"/spacey to wear. The "dream stone" - in meditation or pillow, it wonderfully enhances visualization, astral travel into the light and dream recall. Amplifies and stores thoughts, energy; use as bridge to stimulate energy flow up through the chakras. Cleanse often.
Suggested News Resources
- Boy Scouts earn geology merit badges at Herkimer Diamond Mines
- HERKIMER, NY – The 19th annual Boy Scout Geology Merit Badge Weekend offered local boys a fun, educational event. The jamboree was hosted by the Herkimer Diamond Mines and KOA Resort. Over 50 troopers attended the Jamboree Weekend with ...
- Herkimer Diamond Gem Show and Festival happening July 18,19
- HERKIMER, N.Y. (WKTV) - The Herkimer Gem Show and Festival is happening this weekend and is expected to draw a crowd of thousands.
- Going Places, Near & Far: Cruises, Gems at Herkimer Diamond Mines KOA
- I've already had some extraordinary experiences during my all-too-brief stay at the Herkimer Diamond Mines KOA, a camping resort that prides itself on “edutainment”. I've tried my hand at mining for Herkimer Diamonds in the quarry – these magnificent ...
- MV103: Herkimer Diamond Mines a real gem
- View the entire series at uticaod.com/MV103. The reverberating clanking of steel against rocks greets visitors to the Herkimer Diamond Mines, a family friendly destination just outside of Herkimer on state Route 28.
- Local campus watch: Shelby Preston, Morgan Sullivan reach scoring milestone
- Hudson Valley also gets solid efforts from Kleon Davis of East Greenbush (Columbia High), who is averaging 10.9 points and 4.5 rebounds; Brandon Palmer of East Greenbush (Columbia), who is averaging 9.
Related searcheslist of largest airlines world
pow-wow set up
vh1 vh1 indonesia
adrian lamo personal
chavn culture religion