brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Earth. Spodumene with lithium. Pink, clear. Powerful, high level stone. Strengthens healers, teachers. Opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. Unconditional lovingness, compassion. Healing abuse/loss/addictions. Helps emotional balance, confidence, connection to higher self, oneness. Reduces depression, mood swings, stress, radiation. Brow and crown chakras.
Deepens altered state, psychic readings, healing, being centered emotionally and spiritually. Distinctive flattened crystals with deep striations. Encourages self-esteem and helps to remove insecurities. Relaxes your heart space. Enables pent up communication to come out in a thoughtful caring manner. Simply dissolves negativity and fear. Works to contact spirit guides, angels, nature spirits and totem animals. Further enhances communication with these entities. Sets up a pathway for continuance of contact. Stimulates intuition while in meditation. Opens the door way to the subconscious and provides a shield for unwanted energies. Used to eliminate energy blockages. Clears meridians and helps to reduce cholesterol. Works to strengthen the physical heart. Widely used for addictive disorders and calming nervous disorders. It is extensively mined for its Lithium content.
Suggested News Resources
- Chic? Naturally
- Kunzite, pink sapphire, diamond and gold ring; pink gold bamboo bangle by Gucci; Horsebit black chalcedony, diamond and pink gold cocktail ring by Gucci; Provident Jewelers. Gold-embellished cork clutch by Sondra Roberts; Sara Campbell. Flower with ...
- Accessories Scene: New York Fashion Week Fall 2016
- Highlights included a torque-style choker in 18-karat white gold and diamond flanked by two stunning tanzanites; a large emerald and black diamond double pendant, and a gold cuff with rubies, black diamond with kunzite center stone.
- Meet the silversmith freedom fighter who is changing lives
- “We paid a fair price and brought some of the stones back for testing; they turned out to be genuine aquamarine, topaz, kunzite, rose quartz and amethyst. They were cut, set and polished in the UK as part of our 'Jesus Rocks' collection. “This has now ...
- Most Shared in 72 Hours
- Sailor Venus, of course, already remembers this but the other three girls' memories come rushing back and they beg Jadeite, Nephrite, Kunzite, and Zoicite to rebel against Queen Beryl's brainwashing just as Sailor Moon, who had used the Moon Stick to ...
- Batu Kunzite Berwarna Pink Sumber Industri Lithium
- Metroterkini.com - Batu Kunzite pertama kali ditemukan di Amerika Serikat. Namun saat ini Batu Kunzite banyak ditemukan di negara Afghanistan dan Pakistan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kunzite - International Colored Gemstone
- One of these 'young' gemstones is kunzite, with its delicate pink hues, a gem which is seen more and more often nowadays, making an attractive eye-catcher in ...
- Spodumene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It occurs as colorless to yellowish, purplish, or lilac kunzite (see below), yellowish -green or emerald-green hiddenite, prismatic crystals, often of great size.
- Kunzite Meanings and Uses | Crystal Vaults
- Kunzite is a beautiful crystal, pure in energy and joyful in nature. In palest pink to light violet hues, it is a Stone of Emotion, opening and connecting the heart to ...
- Buy Loose Kunzite Gemstones at Wholesale Prices from GemSelect
- Kunzite is the pale pink-violet to light violet species of the mineral spodumene. Kunzite is named as a tribute to George F. Kunz, the American mineralogist who ...
- Kunzite Gemstone Information - GemSelect
- Oct 24, 2006 Kunzite is the pale pink to light-violet gem-quality variety of the pyroxene mineral spodumene, a lithium aluminum inosilicate. Kunzite was first ...
Related searchescatharsis other medical uses
dream dictionary sibling
airbus a380 dimensions
oklahoma city major attractions
abraxas foundation philosophy