brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Earth. Spodumene with lithium. Pink, clear. Powerful, high level stone. Strengthens healers, teachers. Opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. Unconditional lovingness, compassion. Healing abuse/loss/addictions. Helps emotional balance, confidence, connection to higher self, oneness. Reduces depression, mood swings, stress, radiation. Brow and crown chakras.
Deepens altered state, psychic readings, healing, being centered emotionally and spiritually. Distinctive flattened crystals with deep striations. Encourages self-esteem and helps to remove insecurities. Relaxes your heart space. Enables pent up communication to come out in a thoughtful caring manner. Simply dissolves negativity and fear. Works to contact spirit guides, angels, nature spirits and totem animals. Further enhances communication with these entities. Sets up a pathway for continuance of contact. Stimulates intuition while in meditation. Opens the door way to the subconscious and provides a shield for unwanted energies. Used to eliminate energy blockages. Clears meridians and helps to reduce cholesterol. Works to strengthen the physical heart. Widely used for addictive disorders and calming nervous disorders. It is extensively mined for its Lithium content.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMPOSITION, TENEBRESCENCE AND LUMINESCENCE OF
- The striking luminescence and color changes of kunzite, the pink spodumene kunzite.
- Edward J. Gubelin Collection(GIAFILEMAKER) --You are currently
- Spodumene - Kunzite. Species - Variety: Brazil, Minas Gerais State, Santa Maria do Suaçui. Description.
- G&G Data Depository: Additional photos to accompany:
- Additional photos to accompany: M.
- Irradiated Gemstones
- tourmaline and irradiated kunzite in the marketplace are not covered under these rules because they do not become radioactive.
Suggested News Resources
- Lisa recovers her sparkle at glittering polo event
- The fiance of solicitor Gerald Kean was spotted at yesterday's Polo Wicklow International Ladies' Tournament in Ashford wearing a 76 carat kunzite and diamond necklace by Boodles . . .
- Galaxy Resources Reports Increased Lithium Production
- It occurs as colorless to yellowish, purplish, or lilac kunzite, yellowish-green or emerald-green hiddenite, prismatic crystals, often of great size.
- Model with Moi Moi Jewellery
- The True Colours Collection is designed by the Moi Moi sisters, Lauren and Alana, and features a selection of beautiful semi-precious stones such as kunzite, smoky and lemon quartz, and amethyst, all accented with blue and white sapphires.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spodumene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kunzite is a pink to lilac colored gemstone, a variety of spodumene with the color coming from minor to trace amounts of manganese.
- Buy Loose Kunzite Gemstones at Wholesale Prices from GemSelect
- Kunzite is the pale pink-violet to light violet species of the mineral spodumene. Kunzite is named as a tribute to George F.
- kunzite | eBay
- eBay: kunzite. Advanced.
- Gemstone, Kunzite Rings | Overstock.com
- 6 days ago Gemstone, Kunzite Rings for everyday discount prices on Overstock.com! $2.
Related searchesheracles hylas
uss constitution urban legend
first-person shooter game conventions
transmission line history