brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
A gentle, soft, sky-blue Caribbean healer. Brings tranquility of water/sea and air to heart and mind. Soothes and uplifts hurt, fear, depression, pain of life, changes with love. Self-expression, patience, acceptingness, simplicity, creativity, artwork. With red spots: helps gentle people be assertive. Cools, draws out inflamation, fevers, sunburn heat. Especially helps the creativity and throat chakra (shoulder, thyroid, nose). Pleasantly uplifts the heart and eases stress.
Suggested News Resources
- Brunch is served at Larimar in Spring Lake
- A leisurely Sunday brunch is one of life's little pleasures, and it is one diners now can enjoy at Larimar. The fine-dining Spring Lake restaurant, which opened last summer, began brunch service last weekend. Brunch will be served from 11:45 a.
- Con Larimar RD duplicará su capacidad eólica
- Con una inversión de US$120 millones fue inaugurado ayer en una ceremonia encabezada por el presidente Danilo Medina el parque eólico Larimar, de la Empresa Generadora de Electricidad Haina (EGE Haina). Ubicado en la comunidad de Enriquillo, ...
- At Larimar, European flavors come to Shore
- When an exciting new restaurant opens in town, your first visit usually comes with a lot of questions. What is on the menu? What does the dining room look like?
- Maintenance expenditure weighs on Putprop results
- The company in the reporting period concluded the sale of the Selby depot to the City of Johannesburg for R65m. This was one of six properties that were to be vacated in December by the Larimar Group, the group's major tenant which, among other things, ...
- Dominican Republic unveils US$120M windfarm, the 3rd in the SW
- Enriquillo, Dominican Republic.- The power company EGE Haina on Wednesday unveiled the windfarm Larimar, which features 15 Vestas V112 turbines built at a cost of US$120 million.
the longest yard quotes
yoni yoni worship
sholay famous dialogue
nuclear pulse propulsion medusa