brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
(Magnetite, Iron) Metallic black, natural magnet. Related to (and works like) hematite for grounding, clear thinking, focus (detail work, decisions, etc.). Electromagnetically pulls toxic blocks and pain from energy meridians, pancreas, and lower glands. Old story of its use for faithfulness test: Unfaithful one is said to fall out of bed if touched by this stone.
Suggested News Resources
- Book Review: 'Seasons of Pain' by Imowen Lodestone
- Seasons of Pain by Imowen Lodestone is a horror novel that involves subjects I'm not into typically; vampires, witches, warlocks, and the like. SeasonsOfPain However, I do enjoy well written independent works by authors who are clearly passionate about ...
- Eli Capilouto: Investment in higher education means a brighter tomorrow for
- In the wake of the First World War, former University of Kentucky President Frank L. McVey believed that the university needed to be viewed “as more than an economic asset. It served, in fact, as an essential component of the well-being of the state…”.
- The Sheltering Sound
- Tangier had long been a creative lodestone (Matisse travelled there to paint in 1912 and 1913), but by the nineteen-sixties it had reached a kind of oddball zenith. William S.
- Could Inequality Spur Return to Moral Economy?
- The anger (and fear) seems to be a lodestone for many of the populist campaigns. The issue is being raised anew in Central Europe. In Hungary and Poland, many households took out Swiss franc mortgages.
- This EU debate isn't as bad as the dark days of Maastricht
- And, if we do, we not only have the potential to remove an age old lodestone from the neck of the Conservative Party, but to make the present Labour Party an utter irrelevance. Sigmund Freud would say that the Referendum will induce the final catharsis ...
Related searcheshydroponics oasis root cubes
the exorcist trivia
list of countries receiving snowfall
talk talk singles
tim dj timmy tim mosley