brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Usually solid, dull, mottled, brownish to black. Noniron varieties amplify thoughts/telepathic sending/receiving, greater awareness, some connection to extraterrestrial life. Odd/unusual energy, best used by those drawn to them.
Suggested News Resources
- Stardust found in meteorite could be older than the SUN
- Traces of massive stellar explosions preceding the birth of our sun and stars may have been discovered on Earth billions of years later.
- Meteorite reveals rare unstable element
- Close-up of a meteorite sample, showing a ceramic-like refractory inclusion (in pink). Refractory inclusions are the oldest-known rocks in the solar system (4.5 billion years old).
- UCC graduate solves meteorite puzzle
- A hidden reserve of iron-rich meteorites which could hold secrets to the formation of the solar system may be hidden beneath the surface of the Antarctic ice sheet, according to Michael Coughlan and a team from the University of Manchester.
- Rare element found in 'Curious Marie' meteorite can reveal clues about how the
- Lead author Francois Tissot, in the clean lab, holding a beaker containing a refractory inclusion taken from the meteorite, dissolved in strong acids.
- What Are the Odds a Meteorite Could Kill You?
- As scientists investigate a reported death from a meteorite strike in southern India over the weekend, we wondered about the probability of such a fatal accident.
governor-general other attributes
urban legend origins
credit insurance history
impersonal passive voice