brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Water. Feldspar (contains aluminum). Translucent with white, pink, yellow, soft sheen. Soothes stress, anxiety, women's hormones/menstrual imbalance, lymph. Enhances intuitive sensitivity via feelings and less overwhelmed by personal feelings. Greater flexibility and flow with life. Connects 2nd and 6th chakras and pineal for emotional balance, gracefulness. Helps all be more comfortable with our gentler feminine/yin receiving side. Especially for water signs.
Suggested News Resources
- van geest design + oceanco moonstone yacht blends to surroundings with
- looking to change the way yachts are experienced on the water, oceanco invited van geest design to create a new dimensional lighting experience for its 90 meter platform.
- Moonstone superyacht has LED triangles that put on a light display
- Designed by a team in the Netherlands, the innovative concept yacht, called Moonstone, features a 'twinkling' hull that reflects the water in sunlight and puts on an LED light show in darkness with 600 triangles that illuminate.
- Moonstone Music Festival
- Set to debut April 30 and May 1, 2016 in Orlando, FL at the Central Florida Fairgrounds, the Moonstone Music Festival brings headliner and rock 'n roll legend KISS, along with full sets from Def Leppard, Kansas, Evanescence, Awolnation, Best Coast, ...
- Pacifica Hotels buys Cambria resort, adding to its Moonstone Beach collection
- Alan Reay, president of Irvine-based real estate company Atlas Hospitality Group said he expected Pacifica to “do a massive upgrade.” The group, he said, “controls most of the hotel product on Moonstone Beach in Cambria.
- Moonstone Music Festival 2016: Apr-30 to May-01
- The Moonstone Music Festival 2016 lands in Orlando, Florida at the Central Florida Fairgrounds on April 30 through May 1.
Related searchesmap projection compromise projections
greatly enlightened world-honored one
elliott wave theory criticism
bioelectromagnetics intrinsic fields
body piercing materials implantatium
electromagnetic compatibility history