Morganite (Pink Beryl)
brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Related to Emerald and Aquamarine. Clear/soft pink to violet, translucent to clear. Inspires spiritual lovingness, compassion, equality, upliftment, empathy, patience. Spiritual heart chakra. Also heart, lungs, breathing, throat, oxygenation. One of the highest frequency stones available.
Suggested News Resources
- Morganite's second blush
- Telegraph Luxury's jewellery expert Annabel Davidson predicts that pink stones will take centre stage in 2016 – the year of “rose quartz and serenity”, according to Pantone – and one rosy stone is certainly enjoying a revival: morganite.
- All the r-ite stuff: Flandrau to display Harvard's brilliant mineral collection
- You don't have to fight the crowds at the gem show tents to see specimens of gold, azurite, pink morganite, beryl, tourmaline, fluorapatite, babingtonite, wulfenite, bornite and exceedingly rare spangolite.
- Rare mineral specimens shine bright at UA mineral museum
- According to Shipherd Reed, the Marketing and Communications Manager at Flandrau, "the exhibit features the 'Rose of Maine,' a massive translucent pink morganite of beryl.
- Brand battle: Pandora, Alex and Ani to fight it out
- The battle between Pandora Australia and Alex and Ani appears to have escalated, with the matter garnering attention from the wider jewellery industry and mainstream media.
- Finding a real gem in Bangkok
- Gregory will source gems, visit retailers to assess a potential purchase on the customer's behalf, and design pieces to order.
Related searchesaum shinrikyo
dream symbol color
law of definite composition
thylacine recent sightings
ludus latrunculorum rules of play