brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive/Projective. All elements. A silicate. Contains water, correlating with our emotions. Clarifies by amplifying and mirroring feelings, buried emotions, desires (including love and passion). Less inhibition, more spontaneity. Crown and Brow chakras. Visualization, imagination, dreams, healing. Easily absorbs, stores emotions and thoughts. Fragile. Fades/cracks in sun, heat, salt, acidic foods. Moisten frequently with water or oil. Some cancel/negate other gems (backfires if not used for good of all). May change color with high energy/intensity people.
White: Balances L/Rt. brain.
"Black"/Dk blue: One of the most potent.
Fire Opals: May stimulate passion, temper, energy.
Suggested News Resources
- Opal Restaurant Dedicates a Portion of Lunch Profits in March to Police Causes
- Opal Restaurant Dedicates a Portion of Lunch Profits in March to Police Causes. What's Right : Owner says police need more communtiy support. John Palminteri, KEYT - KCOY - KKFX Senior Reporter , johnp1250@aol.
- Black Opal a carnival highlight
- Six heats of the Black Opal classic will be run during Saturday night's Black Pearl program ahead of Sunday's semi-finals and final. Stevens and Jack Doderico have been marked to race off scratch in heats three and four. 2014 Black Opal winner, Cameron ...
- Half of the Inhabitants of This Australian Opal Capital Live Underground
- The otherworldly landscape, which is checkered with ruddy-colored mounds of sandstone—the result of years of opal mining—was the perfect backdrop for the post-apocalyptic movie.
- Defcon no certainty for Slipper despite Opal win
- DEFCON completed a stunning last-to-first victory in Sunday's Group 3 Black Opal Stakes (1200m) in Canberra but still may not run in the Golden Slipper.
- Black Opal Stakes at Thoroughbred Park
- Crowds flock to Thoroughbred Park in Lyneham to enjoy a day of racing at Canberra's Black Opal Stakes day. Previous slide. Next slide.