brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Element: Fire. Protective. Balances and grounds. Absorbs and flattens emotional intensity. Androgynous. Can't conduct or retain healing energy/programming very well.
Black: Root chakra. Grounding. Protection, defensive magick. Great for defense against negativity. Can be used to reduce sexual desires. Onyx is an extremely potent protective stone and is widely known for its ability to protect against psychic attacks and hexes.
Green: Heart/4th chakra.
Yellow: 3rd, seriousness, logic.
Blue: 5th chakra. The more translucent/clearer ones are more effective.
Suggested News Resources
- Coroner releases name of child killed in crash near Onyx
- The crash happened Saturday on Highway 178 at Canebrake Way and Pine Hollow Road in the Onyx area. Ryder Wayne Frazier was killed, and two other children, ages 8 and 2, were thrown from the vehicle. The California Highway Patrol said 31-year-old ...
- ONYX Expands Presence in Hong Kong with Hotel 108
- "ONYX continues to spread its footprint beyond its established Thai roots and is committed to being a leading hospitality provider in the region.
- Fire at former Onyx nightclub in Folkestone
- An investigation has been launched into the cause of a major blaze on the site of the former Onyx nightclub in Folkestone. The fire at the seafront site started just after 9pm last night. Crews were still there this morning, damping down.
- New Queen Crowned By The 20th Century Onyx Club Inc.of Ventura County
- On Saturday, March 5, 2016 the 20th Century Onyx Club Inc. of Ventura County put on its 52nd Annual Debutante Ball. The event took place at the Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Resort Hotel in Oxnard, CA.
- Children in fatal Onyx car crash not wearing seatbelts, CHP says
- The three kids involved in a car crash that killed a 1-year-old Saturday in Onyx were not wearing seatbelts, the California Highway Patrol said.
Related searchescollatz conjecture in reverse
gnomeregan instance zone
esperanto orthography origin
saint eulalia of mrida
emergence emergence in games
semiotics current applications