brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Elements: Water & Akasha.
White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith. Of the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, thus balancing emotions, especially for water signs. Absorbs thoughts, emotions. For solar plexus chakra (digestion, stomach, immunity) and emotional stress. Low integrity or anger rebounds to user (like Opal). Cleanse frequently. Fire signs less compatible unless drawn to Pearl. May cool and soothe.
Gold and Black: Also for prosperity.
Pink: Works especially with the heart chakra. Pearls work best without other gems. Divers wear for shark protection.
Suggested News Resources
- It's been rougher than expected for Pearl at Auburn
- NASHVILLE – It's going slower than Bruce Pearl anticipated. And the once-celebrated Auburn coach has an entire offseason to think about the debacle that was the final loss — at the hands of his former program, no less.
- Sailor Killed at Pearl Harbor, Now Identified, Gets Funeral
- A sailor killed in the attack on Pearl Harbor has been buried with full military honors nearly 75 years later.
- Jeff Ament: Pearl Jam are “inspired” to record new album
- This year marks Pearl Jam's 25th anniversary as a band. In a new interview with Popmatters, Jeff Ament discussed how the band plans to mark the occasion.
- Pearl case takes another bizarre twist. Jail deputy accused of soliciting
- The deputy, Zachary Sean Reams, 26, was busted in a sting operation almost as elaborate as some of the ruses his intended victim, Robert Pearl, is accused of orchestrating nationwide before he was busted in Key Largo in 2013. Pearl reported Reams ...
- Invade this: Oldest Pearl Harbor veteran pumping iron at 104
- The veteran trains twice a week and credits it for his longevity, along with a healthy lifestyle.
propaganda model flak
gertrude of andechs-meran
portland maine culture