brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Spiritual powers: Dreaming and remembrance. Enhances one's protective field. Brings peace and calm. Healing attributes: Builds the immune system. Useful for anemia for blood disorders. Clearly the color and unusual touch generate a serenity and tranquillity uncommon even in the typical stress release stones. This is a most powerful stone. Has been used to aid in remembering dreams. Rub Prehnite just before going to sleep and ask for assistance in lucid dreaming. Due to its ability to rapidly move one into the other world, Prehnite has long been used as a secret stone of Shaman's. Because it can carry one into both the sub-conscious and the earth's astral it has become known as the "Prediction Stone", and as such is much in demand by channelers.
Do not take Prehnite lightly. Before you go contacting entities make sure you have some understanding how to let them go, how to ascertain that you are truly in touch with the same energy (entity), and that you have some knowledge in limiting the vital life force any discarnate entity can absorb from you. Prehnite is par excellence for visualizations of any kind. It provides a smooth transition into meditation. One of the top stones available for self-hypnosis and auto-suggestion. In healing, Prehnite has been used to reduce high blood pressure and control hypertension. We have recently found that this remarkable stone can be used to balance meridians and also to activate (balance) acupuncture and acupressure points.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prehnite Ca2Al2Si3O10(OH)2
- Prehnite. Ca2Al2Si3O10(OH)2 c○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.2.
- A Jurassic prehnite vein intruding the Permian—Triassic i
- spherulites up to 2 millimeters in diameter of prehnite. In thin section, these volume percent prehnite, with common opaque grains and matrix (15.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Prehnite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prehnite is a phyllosilicate of calcium and aluminium with the formula: Ca2Al(AlSi 3O10)(OH)2. Limited Fe3+ substitutes for aluminium in the structure.
- Buy Loose Prehnite Gemstones at Wholesale Prices from GemSelect
- Prehnite, a form of calcium aluminum silicate, has a vitreous mother-of-pearl luster. Affordably priced for its size, with a Mohs hardness of 6 to 6.
- Prehnite meaning
- Prehnite is a stone of unconditional love. It is said to connect to the archangel Raphael.
- Prehnite: Prehnite mineral information and data.
- Prehnite mineral data, information about Prehnite, its properties and worldwide locations.
Related searcheszales ecton
salmon p chase early life