brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
(With iron) One of the most grounding stones in use today. Used for focus, practicality, logic, memory, clearing fuzzy thinking/scatteredness, etc. like Hematite. Helps Yellow Chakra: Stomach, intestines, ulcers; sulfur and mineral assimilation, circulation, body acidity imbalances, depression, illusions/lack of clarity about situations/people. Great for grounding spaciness after meditation/psychic readings. Represents Sun's golden energy.
Suggested News Resources
- Pyrite power: Can we reinvent 'fool's gold'?
- Pyrite was a favourite of alchemists, who sought to transmute it into gold. It was popular with explorers, too, who used pyrite “treasure” to bamboozle investors.
- Famous Fools for Fool's Gold
- There are several minerals which are sometimes mistaken for gold, but the two which are most apt to give rise to deception in this matter are pyrites and mica, and hence they are sometimes called fool's gold.
- Quantum dots made from fool's gold boost battery performance
- The research team headed by Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering Cary Pint and led by graduate student Anna Douglas became interested in iron pyrite because it is one of the most abundant materials in the earth's surface. It is produced in raw ...
- "Fool's gold" nanocrystals present cheap, abundant alternative to lithium in
- The prototype battery uses nanocrystals composed of iron sulfide, better known as pyrite or "fool's gold", as the cathode, sodium as the electrolyte and magnesium for the anode.
- Fool's gold could mean faster-charging batteries
- When lithium ions enter the prototype battery they react with the iron pyrite molecules -- which are comprised of one iron atom and two sulfur atoms -- to form lithium sulphur, and the iron atom moves out.
Related searchesbattle of the big hole background
beta function properties
enumeration computer science
else christensen her work
timon and pumbaa season 1
plano texas sister cities
yul brynner children