Quartz (Rock Crystal)
brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones open brow, crown, and transpersonal chakras for meditation, sending/receiving guidance. Stimulates natural crystals in body tissues and fluids to resonate at new healing frequency. Works with all chakras and master gland.
All With Chlorite: Powerful for sending and advanced specialized uses.
Blue (or gray/lavender): A good healing stone for linking heart with throat and brow chakras to expand self expression and creativity, plus refining communication skills to new levels. Eases throat tension. Immune system, thyroid, iodine and B Vitamin use. Some say shining light through Blue Quartz can help reduce need for glasses. Still evolving. Yin.
Rose: Projective. Element: Fire. Translucent to clear pink. Love, beauty, peacefulness, forgiving, lovingness, self-love, emotional balance. Soft. Gently soothes and warms heart center. Emotional healing, loss, stress, hurt, fear, low confidence, resentment, anger. Slowly eases childhood traumas/neglect/lack of love, low self-esteem. Cleanse and recharge often. Especially if fades. Aligns mental, emotional, and astral bodies. Spiritual: Self acceptance, healing emotional wounds, stress, calm, peace and reducing haste. Healing: Clears body fluids, reduces wrinkles, clears skin, pain relief, coughs, burns, blistering and lungs.
Rutilated/Rutile: Clear quartz with metallic, golden rutile, copper, or blue/gray titanium fibers that powerfully electrically conduct and amplify energy/thoughts/programming for healing. Intensifies/deepens altered states. Opens Crown/brown chakras for meditation, clairvoyance, telepathy, insight. Some make one too spacey or scattered to wear. (Induces Alpha) Stimulates immunity, strength, blue corona, imagery, dreams. Golden fibers may increase radiation protection and health rejuvination. Each stone's energy/qualities are unique. Androgynous.
Smoky Quartz: 2 kinds: 1.) Smoky, rootbeer, or chocolate-colored clear crystals. The clearest, most intense ones powerfully open the crown chakra drawing light down the root chakra, inducing Alpha/deep meditation for channeling/higher guidance, deep relaxation, lovingness. Ancient use also to stimulate meridians, kundalini, and correct fertility/PMS/reproductive imbalance. Stores info well. Aleviates fear, anxiety, depression, emotional stuckness, etc. 2a.) Dense, dull, solid/semisolid black/brown, less attractive. Very grounding, opposite of other smokeys . May feel dense, heavy, nonconductive. 2b.) Many were irradiated to turn them this flat, dark color with white edge of base. If so, they're not useful for conducting light/healing, thus less useful for wearing or healing.
Suggested News Resources
- Umphrey's McGee Goes Sans Setlist For Tour Opener In Idaho
- Thursday's second set began with “Preamble” > the first “Mantis Ghetts” of the year which gave way to a “Mantis” featuring a dance-rock “Jimmy Stewart” improvisation complete with lyrics spouted by guitarist Brendan Bayliss.
- Steve McClaren admits disappointment at not being given more time to turn
- Steve McClaren insisted he remained confident of keeping Newcastle in the Barclays Premier League right up to the moment of his sacking, in a statement issued by the League Managers Association. McClaren was replaced by Rafael Benitez on Friday ...
- The 5 most addictive drugs in the world
- The most addictive drugs are heroin, cocaine and nicotine, followed by barbiturates and alcohol, according to a panel of addiction experts.
- Weekend picks: 'Disney Live!' enchants the Rosemont Theatre
- The country band Two Way Crossing, which also weaves pop and rock into their performances, steps into the spotlight at Joe's Live Rosemont, 5441 Park Place, Rosemont. .... 14, Crystal Lake.