Rubellite (Red Tourmaline)
brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Strengthens, grounds/rejuvenates, warms. Unites heart and body for love, courage, passion, energy, stamina, steadiness. High lithium content (thus pink/red color) brings emotional balance, lovingness, devotion in a down-to-earth way. Balances body's electrochemistry. Heart and root chakras. Helps detach from personal pain. Releases reproductive chakra blocks; stimulates fertility. Used to strengthen and detox blood and immune system and to ease radiation effects. Yang.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tourmaline ~ The Rainbow Gemstone - The Collector
- The value of pink tourmaline is directly related to its depth of color. When the pink crosses the arbitrary line to red, it becomes a rubellite.
- Karla Brom Proud Business History: narrative March 2006 My
- Mar 31, 2006 Rubellite (red) tourmaline crystals topped with natural blue terminations.
- Field Museum Library Photo Archives Captions from Selected
- H245 tourmaline, 21.415 carats. Deep pink oblong with rounded corners, faceted .
- Separation Chart for Look-Alike Gems
- Picks Up. Inert. Rhodolite Garnet.
Suggested News Resources
- AGTA Spectrum Award Winners
- Business/Day Wear - 3rd Place - Heather Moore, Heather B. Moore, Inc. - 14-karat yellow gold "I Love You More than the Moon, the Stars and the Sun" necklace featuring a 54.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rubellite Tourmaline
- The rubellite is a particularly beautiful gemstone from the colourful family of the tourmalines.
- Rubellite Red Tourmaline 5.35ct
- Fabulous pink red rubellite tourmaline. This gemstone is one of top rubellite tourmaline considering its clarity and size.
- Red Rubellite Tourmaline
- GemSelect FAQ - Is all red tourmaline called rubellite?
- Rubellite and pink Tourmalines, American Cut Gemstones
- Red (Rubellite), Pink, Bi-color Tourmalines. TOURMALINE is the birthstone for the month of October.
- Rubellite Tourmaline
- Most colors of tourmaline have their own variety of name, and red tourmaline is called rubellite.
Related searchesraphe nuclei function
swimming competitive swimming
ancient roman military technology
list of disney characters u
beehive beekeeping langstroth hives
zamorin mamankam festival