brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Element: Fire. Red corundum. Contains chromium (blood sugar balance). Warms, energizes after exhaustion. Strengthens physical and emotional heart (4th chakra), love, courage, confidence, vitality, stamina, strength, leadership, success over challenges. Intensifies all emotions (passion, jealousy, impatience, love). Attempted use for pressure/control (for love, etc.) backfires onto user. Used for reproductive/root chakra; infections, cholesterol, clots, blood detox (alcohol, caffeine, etc.), sexual blocks. Stimulates circulation, menses, pituitiary, healing the earth.
Suggested News Resources
- Delaware North acquires Ruby Seven Studios
- In a move that will strengthen its position and foothold in the lucrative gaming industry, Delaware North has acquired Ruby Seven Studios. The deal comes six months after Buffalo-based Delaware North formed a strategic relationship with Ruby Seven ...
- Jeff King first to reach Ruby, earns $3500 and 5-course meal
- Four-time Iditarod winner Jeff King was the first musher to reach the Ruby checkpoint Thursday, arriving at 1:02 p.m. with 16 dogs.
- How OITNB's Ruby Rose Is Making a Difference in the LGBT Community
- How OITNB's Ruby Rose Is Making a Difference in the LGBT Community. Kristen Stewart. 16 Times Kristen Stewart Used the F-Word to Get Her Point Across · Dwayne Johnson.
- Ruby Rose flirts with Ellie Goulding after her split from Dougie Poynter
- Ruby Rose has been flirting up a storm with Ellie Goulding after her split from McBusted bassist Dougie Poynter.
- Why Ruby Tuesday is putting all its chips on social marketing
- It's a no-brainer that brands need to dip a toe in the likes of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But Ruby Tuesday is going further, putting all its chips on social and online video.
Related searchescelery cultivation and uses
ukrainian cuisine desserts
wizard myths and legends
south region brazil economy
tao te ching other themes
cresskill new jersey famous residents
economy of california gdp
bosnian genocide background