brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Light blue, pink, or lavendar fuzzy bubbles. Harmonizes and aligns heart, throat, and brow chakras for smoother communications, leadership, perceptiveness and depth in relationships, and expansion into new areas. Meditation clarity, and receptiveness. Insight via dreams, dream recall. Versatile; Historically works well in many areas, especially throat chakra, nose, lymph, immunity; tissue elasticity. Chakra corresponds with stone color.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Smithsonite ZnCO3
- Smithsonite. ZnCO3 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Hexagonal.
- ST. PAT'S AND THE LEGEND OF THE C. T. BROWN SMITHSONITE
- T. Brown smithsonite, specimen no. gem-green smithsonite from the nearby Kelly mine.
- The Story of Smithsonite
- Smithsonite is a native zinc carbonate, ZuCO3, this mineral is named after James founded the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D. C.
- The Stability of Smithsonite
- spread zinc ores are sphalerite (ZnS), smithsonite (ZnCOa), hemimorphite. (( ZnOH)•.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Smithsonite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Smithsonite, or zinc spar, is zinc carbonate (ZnCO3), a mineral ore of zinc.
- Smithsonite: Smithsonite mineral information and data.
- Smithsonite is often found as a secondary mineral in the oxidization zone of zinc ore deposits.
- Smithsonite Mineral Data
- Comments: Purple transparent crystals of creedite to 6 mm on matrix of creamy botryoidal crystalline smithsonite.
- SMITHSONITE (Zinc Carbonate)
- Smithsonite is named for James Smithson, the founder of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Smithsonite is a very beautiful mineral. It was formerly called calamine. Smithsonite belongs to the calcite group.
Related searchesimpermanence dictionary
cuisine of malaysia mamak food
champions of norrath online
saint symbology n
rentrer en soi members
roderick hudson major themes