Staurolite (Fairy Cross)
brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Elements: Earth, Air, Fire & Water. Brown/grey, crosslike extrusions. Represents 4 elements and joining of spirit with earth/matter. Spirituality, compassion, allowingness, dis-attachment. Focus centered on the here and now.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fairy Stone State Park Field Trips
- And let's not overlook our namesake fairy stone cross. Hunt for your very own Staurolite crystal and learn about the geologic activity that created them...
- Tumbled & Small Stones Store Handout
- Staurolite (Fairy Cross). Helps to quit smoking or other addictive behaviors, brings good luck, protects. Sugilite.
- The Rockhound Record
- several times for staurolite twins (sometimes called fairy crosses).
- Reference List of Crystal Names 0310
- The Earth Mystery Stone. Spirit Quartz. The Soul Community Stone.
Suggested News Resources
- Virginia official impressed with first visit to Fairy Stone
- The park is named after specimens of staurolite — a combination of silica, iron and aluminum — found there.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cross Rocks
- These "Fairy" or "Lucky" stones are twinned staurolite crystals simulating the Roman, Maltese and St. Andrew's crosses.
- Fairy stone Staurolite crosses Virginia
- Fairy stone cross jewelry from Fairy Stone State Park, Virginia.
- Staurolite Crystals - Greek Cross and St. Andrews Cross Staurolite
- Natural Staurolite Crystal Crosses including Greek Cross and St. Andrews Cross from Madagascar, Georgia and Russian locales.
- STAUROLITE (Iron Aluminum Silicate Hydroxide)
- Staurolite is a common metamorphic mineral that is useful to geologists to determine the degree of It has been given the names "Fairy Stone" or Fairy Cross".
Related searchesbristol city football club
coercion psychological coercion
dream symbol spiritual beliefs
england symbols and insignia