Staurolite (Fairy Cross)
brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Elements: Earth, Air, Fire & Water. Brown/grey, crosslike extrusions. Represents 4 elements and joining of spirit with earth/matter. Spirituality, compassion, allowingness, dis-attachment. Focus centered on the here and now.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fairy Stone State Park Field Trips
- And let's not overlook our namesake fairy stone cross. Hunt for your very own Staurolite crystal and learn about the geologic activity that created them...
- Tumbled & Small Stones Store Handout
- Staurolite (Fairy Cross). Helps to quit smoking or other addictive behaviors, brings good luck, protects. Sugilite.
- The Rockhound Record
- several times for staurolite twins (sometimes called fairy crosses).
- Reference List of Crystal Names 0310
- The Earth Mystery Stone. Spirit Quartz. The Soul Community Stone.
Suggested News Resources
- Virginia official impressed with first visit to Fairy Stone
- The park is named after specimens of staurolite — a combination of silica, iron and aluminum — found there.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cross Rocks
- These "Fairy" or "Lucky" stones are twinned staurolite crystals simulating the Roman, Maltese and St. Andrew's crosses.
- Fairy stone Staurolite crosses Virginia
- Fairy stone cross jewelry from Fairy Stone State Park, Virginia.
- Staurolite Crystals - Greek Cross and St. Andrews Cross Staurolite
- Natural Staurolite Crystal Crosses including Greek Cross and St. Andrews Cross from Madagascar, Georgia and Russian locales.
- STAUROLITE (Iron Aluminum Silicate Hydroxide)
- Staurolite is a common metamorphic mineral that is useful to geologists to determine the degree of It has been given the names "Fairy Stone" or Fairy Cross".
Related searchesj i packer
blood and sand
franz xaver messerschmidt
aeolus aeolus son of poseidon
vashti meaning of the name