Sugilite (Luvulite or Royal Azele)
brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, purple. Important healer's stone used to gently draw out pain (headaches too), inflamation, stress, disease, toxins, emotional blocks. Protects, absorbs and dissolves anger, hurt, unwanted energies. Is placed on brow to alleviate depression/despair, stress. Brings spirit/light into physical body and heart for healing. Balances adrenal, pineal, pituitary, lt./rt. brain. Peace of mind, well being, spiritual love. Androgynous. Facilitates psychic awareness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sugilite (Luvulite or Royal Azele) | RM.com ®
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, purple.
- Perth Royal Show | RM.com ®
- Sugilite (Luvulite or Royal Azele): Receptive. Element: Water.
- thegemdealer.com sugilite facts and lore
- Also known as luvulite or royal azele. Massive sugilite occasionally contains translucent gemmy portions known as "gel" which fetches higher prices.
- A Circle of Light's Crystals & Gemstones Awareness Guide "S" to "Z"
- H:3.5-4; CTR:4,4b,5; Sugilite (Aka: Luvulite/Royal Azele): Solid, purple.
- Gemstone Symbolism and History from Like A Cat
- Sugilite (Aka: Luvulite/Royal Azele): Solid, purple.
Related searchesfengshen yanyi some famous anecdotes
maglev train existing maglev systems
andre agassi ethnicity question
stomach cancer histopathology