brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking and manifesting what you think about (careful!), will. Helps separate thoughts from feelings, so centered, less emotional. Digestion, stomach, anxiety, ulcers, bones. Use with malachite or pearl for mental/emotional balance, understanding. Helps change anxiety, fear and obsessiveness into practicality, logic, etc. Yang.
Green or Blue: See Hawk's Eye.
Suggested News Resources
- Tiger Woods is welcome to crash Jordan Spieth's Masters party any time
- It probably won't be this year, what with Tiger Woods still sidelined with back issues, but any time the four-time Masters champ wants to crash an Augusta practice round is OK with Jordan Spieth.
- Escaped tiger prowls around traffic in Qatar
- Video and pictures circulating on social media showed the tiger making its way between vehicles in the capital, Doha. Other images showed a man in a traditional white robe holding the big cat on a chain.
- Tiger Woods' Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren Cozies Up With Billionaire Boyfriend in
- Elin Nordegren, whose ex-husband is Tiger Woods, spent some quality time in St. Moritz in Switzerland with her billionaire beau Chris Cline on Tuesday.
- Death of rare Sumatran tiger draws ire, scorn
- In 2014 a Sumatran tiger was speared to death by people in Toba Samosir regency, while last year, a 5-year-old tiger almost died after having its leg amputated.
- 'Baaghi': Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor kiss passionately in new still [PHOTO]
- "Tiger and Shraddha share a great rapport, having known each other since their school days, and were really comfortable with each other. I noticed the comfort they share during our reading sessions, and decided to tap it.
Related searchescompound linguistics compound nouns
neolithic deities and spirits
breasts and genitalia
history of india the paleolithic era
beer-lambert law history