brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher frequency, effectiveness. Especially for nervous system; blood/lymph toxins.
Black: Powerfully deflects/shields against unwanted or dark energies, especially for sensitive people. Grounds spiritual/light energy into root chakra, for centeredness amid chaos. Neutralizes fears, resentment, neurosis, obsessions, intestinal or spine energy blocks, toxins, constipation. Place at feet, knees, or base of spine for groundedness during/after healing. Radiation protection.
Blue (Indicolite): Wonderful for aligning with higher self for deep insight, vision, intuition, mental peace, patience, nerve system. Throat chakra.
Green: Receptive. Element: Water. Taking heart, will to live, lifeforce, prosperity, compassion. Energizes central nervous system (for neualgia, migraine, burns, etc.). Opens/heals physical and emotional heart chakra (lungs, asthma, etc.). Cleanses meridians and blocks, stimulates new growth, rejuvinates heart, lymph, immune system. Thymus and entire body health. Yang.
Pink: Emotional and spiritual love, healing loss, emotional pain, fear, self-gentleness (especially with severe illness like cancer, emphysema, etc.). Best in combination with counseling. Most powerful together with Kunzite or Rhodocrosite. Self-love, compassion, release of old hurt. Trust.
Red: See Rubellite.
Watermelon: (Red/pink and green) Brings together compassion, passion, depth of heart with lifeforce and groundedness (red). Emotional and spiritual love (light pink) expressed in the physical heart chakra. (Green) Excels for immune system and life-threatening illnesses. Balances metabolism, endocrine system; harmonizing. Empowers other tourmalines. Yin/yang balance.
Suggested News Resources
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. - Wacky Value
- Production increases and stable and growing revenues in this low-price commodity environment position Tourmaline to take off in 2016.
- Analysts Set Tourmaline Oil Corp (TSE:TOU) Price Target at $39.09
- Tourmaline Oil Corp logo Tourmaline Oil Corp (TSE:TOU) has been assigned an average recommendation of “Buy” from the eleven ratings firms that are presently covering the company, MarketBeat.com reports. One equities research analyst has rated the ...
- Tourmaline Reports 1Q 2016, Year-end 2015 Results
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. earned CA$80.1 million in 2015 and grew reserves by 30% and production by 37%, the company said March 7.
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. earns $80.1 million in 2015
- Q4 earnings after tax of $34.6 million ($0.16/diluted share), re-emphasizing the fundamental profitability of Tourmaline's EP business even in a very low commodity price environment.
- Tourmaline Oil's (TRMLF) CEO Mike Rose on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call
- All participants please standby, your conference is ready to begin. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Tourmaline Oil Corp 2015 Year-End Results Call.
Related searchessanquhar history of sanquhar
augustine of canterbury
list of psychological topics
hari raya aidilfitri preparation