brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Earth. Lt blue/blue-green. A good general healer for all illnesses and excellent conductor (high copper). This gentle, cool, soothing stone is a Native American classic. It opens the throat chakra for open communication, creativity, serenity, spiritual bonding, upliftment; Opens the heart chakra for giving/receiving. Symbolizes our source (spirit/sky) and spiritual love for healing, help. On brow: Psychic connection to great spirit. Strengthens and aligns all meridians, chakras, and energy fields. Like amethyst, it protects and detoxes from alcohol, poison, pollution, x-ray/sun radiation. Ancient absorber of "negativity"; protection from "evil eye". Brings wisdom. Helps anorexia, headache, fear, etc. Throat, lungs, asthma, infections, teeth, TMJ, hearing, high blood pressure, creativity block, depression. Dull, paler=weaker. Works well with Chrysocolla, best with Silver. Used for healing on every continent! Androgynous, balances yin/yang. Fades in sunlight, sweat, oil, dishwater. Avoid bleach/chlorine!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Turquoise CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8 • 4H2O
- Turquoise. CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8 • 4H2O c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Triclinic.
- The Turquoise Revolution
- Jun 14, 2010 Instead, we see a vibrant, ever‐changing blend of turquoise and white on a living , swirling, rotating disk.
- Polymer-Impregnated Turquoise
- Turquoise is a relatively stable mineral, as evidenced by a necklace showing no sign of deterioration that was found on the skeleton of a Native.
Suggested News Resources
- Financial News: Getco Offers Rare Insight Into Europe Strategy
- LN) trading venue Turquoise and is ready to "sponsor new entrants.
- McClung Museum reopens decorative arts gallery
- By Amy McRary This brilliant turquoise glazed 18th-century Chinese porcelain vase is part of the newly opened "The Decorative Experience" gallery at the Frank H. McClung Museum. This ceramic vessel was made about 400 AD in Peru using a mold.
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery Presents
- Sedona, AZ: Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens its new exhibition “Stoned in the SW” on September 2, with a reception from 5 to 8 pm, during Sedona's “1st Friday Gallery Tour” event.
- Tracking Down Turquoise Jeep Records
- The mysterious men behind Turquoise Jeep Records are funny. Very funny.
Suggested Web Resources
- Turquoise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium, with the chemical formula CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O.
- The turquoise is ancient, yet again and again it finds itself back in fashion.
- Trade Turquoise. turquoise top divide line. Turquoise Equities.
- Turquoise | Interior DesignTurquoise | Interior Design
- Interior Design · Press · furniture · DNG · blog · E-Decorating · About · Contact · Charity. Mar Vista 2 tradhome Test Caption CraveLA_inside1.
Related searcheslike as a quotative
four passing sights
special services group
hashish soft hash