brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Translucent yellow to red, mostly orange crystal. Invigorates and harmonizes emotions, passion, appetite. Warms and grounds. Helps us get in touch with feelings. Used for healing and warming reproductive chakra (especially women's). Spleen and yellow chakras, and digestion/nutrition assimilation. Cleanses and uplifts emotions, muddiness, stuckness or imbalance in spleen chakra. Reduces confusion in relationships. Overcomes limitations. A stone of transition. Used frequently for magick.
Suggested News Resources
- House bill pushes for wulfenite to become Arizona's state mineral
- "Wulfenite is a classic mineral that every collector in the world desires," said Alex Schauss, a research associate at the UA Department of Geosciences.
- Apollo pulls the razor-sharp Arrow hypercar out of its quiver
- The animal's spine is a roof-mounted black air intake influenced by the original Gumpert Apollo, its bones a chromoly steel tube frame with integrated carbon/Kevlar monocoque hiding below the Wulfenite orange carbon body.
- World War I boosted molybdenum production in Arizona
- Much of this molybdenum was produced as a primary product from wulfenite ores. Two noteworthy localities in Southern Arizona known for such production included the Mammoth-St. Anthony and the Copper Creek districts.
- Apollo Arrow rises from Gumpert ashes with 1000 hp
- The metallic bright Wulfenite orange paintwork, which stretches from the bumper, across the wings to behind the door, ensures that the car will turn heads wherever it goes.
- Learn about calcite and bid on collectable rocks with FGMS
- The event will consist of three silent auctions at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.