brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Translucent yellow to red, mostly orange crystal. Invigorates and harmonizes emotions, passion, appetite. Warms and grounds. Helps us get in touch with feelings. Used for healing and warming reproductive chakra (especially women's). Spleen and yellow chakras, and digestion/nutrition assimilation. Cleanses and uplifts emotions, muddiness, stuckness or imbalance in spleen chakra. Reduces confusion in relationships. Overcomes limitations. A stone of transition. Used frequently for magick.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wulfenite PbMoO4
- Wulfenite. PbMoO4 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data : Tetragonal.
- Red Wulfenite
- wulfenite specimens were brought out of a remote area in Xinjiang Uygur.
- ,IINERALOGICAL NOTES THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HABIT AND
- This study attempts to relate the habit and morphology of wulfenite crystals to wulfenites studied were similar to normal atmospheric conditions so that.
Suggested News Resources
- Cerro Resources Initial Namiquipa Drill Results Confirm High Grade Silver/Lead
- Oxidation which extends to about 100m below the surface leached out the lead and zinc minerals and re-deposited them as cerussite, rarely anglesite and wulfenite. Vein mineralogy displays vertical zoning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wulfenite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wulfenite is a lead molybdate mineral with the formula PbMoO4.
- Wulfenite: Wulfenite mineral information and data.
- Stolzite-Wulfenite Series .
- Wulfenite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Wulfenite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Comments: Tabular crystal druse of brownish orange wulfenite on matrix.
- WULFENITE (Lead Molybdate)
- Wulfenite is an enigma in terms of its symmetry. There are conflicting results of various symmetry tests and this usually does not happen.
Related searchesgottfried leibniz works
dakelh way of life
cagayan de oro history
velocity polar coordinates