Articles on Auras
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Auras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Migraine Aura - American Headache Society
- Migraine Aurahead_1473 1123..1124. Many people (including doctors) believe that what we term a “migraine” must involve an aura that is followed by one- ...
- What is migraine aura? - Migraine Action
- has disappeared, but it may develop a lot sooner or the aura and headache may be present at the same time. Migraineurs who experience auras tend to report.
- Identifying Migraine Headaches and Auras - Family Planning
- Identifying women who suffer from migraine headaches and/or auras is important because migraines, and aura in particular, are linked to higher risk of stroke.
- Auras in mysticism and synaesthesia: A comparison
- Dec 23, 2011 Auras in mysticism and synaesthesia: A comparison. E.G.
- Autonomic Auras - The University of Texas at Dallas
- Autonomic Auras: Left Hemispheric Predominance of Epileptic. Generators of Cold Shivers and Goose Bumps? *H.
Suggested News Resources
- This Week's 'Hearthstone' Tavern Brawl Might be Teasing 'Auras' for the Next
- Are we about to see Auras in the next Hearthstone [Free] expansion? The answer to that is maybe, since today's Tavern Brawl, Deal Your Fate, is all about Auras. Why does that matter, you may ask?
- People Who Get Migraines With Auras May Have a Higher Stroke Risk
- WEDNESDAY, Feb. 17, 2016 (HealthDay News) — Migraine sufferers may face an increased risk of stroke if they suffer from visual symptoms called auras or if they take the female hormone estrogen, a pair of new studies suggests. People who have migraine ...
- What Are the 'Auras' Around People Seen in Photos?—Part 2
- In some spiritual traditions, people are said to have “auras” around them. Sometimes the auras are described as being various colors or at various levels of intensity, depending on the person's characteristics.
- Stroke Risk and Migraine Sufferers
- 17, 2016 (HealthDay News) -- Migraine sufferers may face an increased risk of stroke if they suffer from visual symptoms called auras or if they take the female hormone estrogen, a pair of new studies suggests. People who have migraine headaches with ...
- Struck by the synthpop auras of LUV, performing with .paperman in April
- For the five minutes that I listened "f a n t a s y l o v e" by LUV, nothing else mattered. The tip-of-the-tongue '80s intro, diffracting into effervescent, luminous meloromanticism left a taste half-metallic, half-citric in my mouth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.