A Syrian war and thunder god, always depicted with raised weapons, wearing the White Crown of Upper Egypt with a streamer flowing from the top. At the base of the crown is either a complete head of a gazelle or just the horns. In the Pyramid Texts mentioned as replacing the guardian of the celestial gates, Khay-Tau, a foreign deity, probably from Byblos.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EGYPTIAN STATUETTE OF A PHOENICIAN GOD
- It came into the possession of the Palestine, where he is called Reshef, we find.
- LEGENDS OF BABYLON AND EGYPT
- The conical Syrian helmet of Reshef, a god of war and thunder, gradually gave place to the white Egyptian crown, so that as.
- CABALLOS Y DIOSES A S ~ T I C O S EN LAS I ~ G E N E S
- de satisfaccicin por parte de 10s dioses Rashap (vocalizado "Reshpu" en la .. CORNELIUS, I.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reshef/Reshpu | RM.com ®
- A Syrian war and thunder god, always depicted with raised weapons, wearing the White Crown of Upper Egypt with a streamer flowing...
- Reshef - god of war
- (Reshpu, Rashshaf, Reshpa) Opinions differ as to the spelling of his name - some reading Reshef, (i.e. lightning) and others Rashshaf (i.
- RESHPU Representa: dios guerrero de origen sirio. Se representa por: gacela.
- Ra, Re, sungod, Renenutet
- On this page: Ra, Renenutet, Reshef,. Please note - Festival days are an estimation compiled from several sources.
Related searcheskala dictionary
ezekiel ezekiels personality
dream symbol competing emotions
patriarchy in gender studies
seth pomeroy private life
cops tv series criticism