A Syrian war and thunder god, always depicted with raised weapons, wearing the White Crown of Upper Egypt with a streamer flowing from the top. At the base of the crown is either a complete head of a gazelle or just the horns. In the Pyramid Texts mentioned as replacing the guardian of the celestial gates, Khay-Tau, a foreign deity, probably from Byblos.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EGYPTIAN STATUETTE OF A PHOENICIAN GOD
- It came into the possession of the Palestine, where he is called Reshef, we find.
- LEGENDS OF BABYLON AND EGYPT
- The conical Syrian helmet of Reshef, a god of war and thunder, gradually gave place to the white Egyptian crown, so that as.
- CABALLOS Y DIOSES A S ~ T I C O S EN LAS I ~ G E N E S
- de satisfaccicin por parte de 10s dioses Rashap (vocalizado "Reshpu" en la .. CORNELIUS, I.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reshef/Reshpu | RM.com ®
- A Syrian war and thunder god, always depicted with raised weapons, wearing the White Crown of Upper Egypt with a streamer flowing...
- Reshef - god of war
- (Reshpu, Rashshaf, Reshpa) Opinions differ as to the spelling of his name - some reading Reshef, (i.e. lightning) and others Rashshaf (i.
- RESHPU Representa: dios guerrero de origen sirio. Se representa por: gacela.
- Ra, Re, sungod, Renenutet
- On this page: Ra, Renenutet, Reshef,. Please note - Festival days are an estimation compiled from several sources.
Related searchescenter of a group
conch playing the conch shell
jagjivan ram quotes
siddha siddhanta paddhati
straw man in literature