Set, Seth, Sutek, the second son of Geb and Nut, depicted as either an animal with four legs, a curving snout, long ears and an erect tail, or as a human with an animal´s head. Which kind of animal this was has been subject to much debate. His skin was white and his hair red, he was called the god of chaos, of thunder and storms, of destruction and of the desert. He travelled with Ra in the sun-boat, standing in the prow, spearing the attacking Apophis serpent of chaos. According to myth he was jealous of his brother Osiris and betrayed and killed him, taking his throne. Through this action the deceased received a ruler in the Underworld and Seth was later beaten by Horus, the son of Osiris.
Main center of worship:
Nebyet/Ombos/Tukh, 5 th Nome, Upper Egypt.
Festivals: (exact dates not historically verified)
16th of July, the 3rd Epagomenal Day is the Birthday of Seth
30th August - 13th Paopi - Day of Satisfying the Hearts of the Ennead
29th October - 13th Koiak - Day of Going Forth of Het-Hert and the Ennead
15th November - 30th Koiak - The Ennead feast in the House of Ra, Heru and Wasir
18th December - 3rd Mechir - Seth Goes Forth
2nd March - 17th Parmutit - Going forth of Seth, Son of Nut
Suggested Pdf Resources
- reallybad-1 - Seth Godin
- SETH GODIN is the author of the bestsellers Permission Marketing,. Unleashing the Ideavirus and The Big Red Fez. His new book, Survival is Not.
- Seth Darling
- Dr. Seth B. Darling.
- WHAT MATTERS NOW - Seth's Blog
- You touch people or projects and change them for the better. is year, you'll certainly find that the more you give the more you get.
- Dispersion - Seth Price
- like Seth Siegelaub and John Wendler's 1968 show. Xeroxbook.
Suggested News Resources
- Seth Green Now 50% Less Jewish
- Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green will soon be half the Jew he used to be -- TMZ has learned the actor is dropping his mom's maiden name "Gesshal" ... and sticking to just plain Green.
- Seth L. Tuttle, research physicist
- Seth L. Tuttle, 80, a retired research physicist who worked 25 years in the National Science Foundation's astronomy division, died Aug. 8 at the Dove House hospice in Westminster, Md.
- No pain, big gain
- Therapist Seth Will demonstrates Precision muscular mobilization therapy on muscles that commonly cause headaches and neck stiffness on therapist Barb Yetter at BAY Bodyworks in Manitowoc.
- Dear Abby: Premarital counseling can help ease fears
- DEAR ABBY: "Seth" and I have been dating for almost three years. We have been engaged for a year and I love him, but every time he talks about living together or getting married, I get so nervous and scared that I suffer anxiety attacks.
- Reshaped by 9/11: Seth Pehr
- By Lisa Fickenscher HEAVY LOAD: Seth Pehr lugs his 55-pound toolbox everywhere. Seth Pehr oncw had a thriving locksmith business on the concourse level of the World Trade Center, where nearly all of his customers were an elevator ride away.
Suggested Web Resources
- Seth's Blog
- Seth Godin's riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.
- Seth Learning Center
- Listen to actual audioclips of Seth, and explore Seth's wisdom as channeled through Jane Roberts.
- Seth Material; Seth speaking through Jane Roberts
- (Seth, Jane Roberts, Robert Butts)Index of Seth / Jane Roberts material.
Related searchesrobert kelker kelly
sustainable forestry fragmentation
sayyid majid bin said al-busaid
william pitt the younger quotations
list of school pranks peanutting