Personification of Divine Knowledge or Omniscience, which together with Heka (divine power) and Hu, personification of Divine Utterance, were neccessary for the King´s creative powers during the Old Kingdom.
They are seen together with the falcon-headed sungod standing in the Sunboat as it travels across the sky; "in order to sustain the life of men, and all the cattle, and all the worms, [everything] he has created".
This points to the mythical concept that every sunrise is equal to the world being created anew, after having fought back all dangers on its way through the Underworld.
Sia is a deity without a special worship, belonging to the Heliopolitan Creation myth and its´ early sun cult.
Suggested News Resources
- Rihanna's 'Anti,' Sia's 'This Is Acting' approach pop stardom in divergent ways
- And then you have Bird Set Free, Cheap Thrills, Reaper and Space Between, four songs co-written by fellow pop singer Sia and pitched for Rihanna's eighth album, but ultimately rejected. So instead, Sia scooped them up for her own new album, This Is ...
- SXSW: Samsung adds Sia, Elle King, Strokes, the Arcs to Galaxy Life Fest
- Sia opened her SXSW 2008 set at Stubbs wearing a black light outfit. Photo by Bret Gerbe for American-Statesman. After announcing the live debut of ColleGrove, the new collab project between Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz last week, Samsung has added ...
- Marina Kaye Exclusive Interview — Sia LOVES This French Singer — and We Bet
- If you aren't already familiar with the name Marina Kaye, that's all about to change.
- Sia, Noel Gallagher, Aurora to play Sziget Festival
- Fourteen new acts have been announced for Hungary's Sziget Festival, taking place 10th-17th August in the very exotic-sounding Island of Freedom, outside of Budapest. Shape-shifting pop star Sia leads the new names. She'll be joined at the week-long ...
Related searchestouch rugby rules
big south conference logos
woody allen early years
collision detection a posteriori vs a priori
erythrocyte sedimentation rate normal values
marriage marriage restrictions