Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA.
"The goal of this program was to determine the extent to which certain individuals obtain accurate information about their environment under conditions thought to be secure against such access and without the use of known human perceptual modalities...
"As a result of exploratory research on human perception carried out in SRI's Electronics and Bioengineering Laboratory, we observed the emergence of a perceptual channel whereby certain individuals access and describe, by means of mental imagery, randoml y-chosen remote sites located several miles or more away. In this final report, we document the study at SRI of this human information-accessing capability which we call 'remote viewing'..."
"Perturbation of Remote Equipment"
"Additional experimentation was initiated to investigate the possibility that the remote sensing channel may possess bilateral aspects; for example, it might be possible to couple energy from an individual to a remote location as well as in reverse. To te st this hypothesis, experiments were carried out with a sensitive magnetometer in an adjoining laboratory as the remote target. Use of an ORD-developed magnetometer was arranged by ORD personnel. In a series of thirteen 10-trial runs with 50 seconds per t rial, perturbations of the magnetometer by a subject gifted in remote viewing were obtained under strict randomization protocol, yielding a positive result significant at the p=0.004 level. Because of the potential significance and implications of such fi ndings, we intend to collect considerable additional data before arriving at a a hard conclusion. Nonetheless, as a tentative conclusion there is evidence that a piece of sensitive equipment can be perturbed by a subject during remote viewing, thus implyi ng that the information channel under investigation may sustain energy transfer in either direction."
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vol. IX, No. 8 - August 1982 - National Security Agency
- D,u~l&:iGifr SRI Q'PigiPltltiEil) l~eaeJ 'S. Q@tePMifti!ltie~ Re~dirc~.
- Potential Hazards of the “Protect America Act” - Matt Blaze
- Oct 22, 2007 Peter G. Neumann, SRI International ... 2002, it declassified its opinion, helping to shape the later debate on the PATRIOT Act .....
- Security Issues in Mobile Agents
- should be protected from tampering by malicious hosts. Also, the data .... In this project, we look into the general issues in mobile agent security, paying special ...
- CO2 SYSTEM OPERATION and MAINTENANCE - Bureau of
- May 7, 2005 PROJECT NUMBER. 5e. .....
- Download - Small Arms Survey
- sophisticated VOIEDs include tilt switches or other forms of anti-tampering mechanisms. ... switch' or a remote-control trigger operated by a handler with visual oversight of the attack.
Suggested News Resources
- Could Type 1 diabetes be cured by mini-stomachs 'grown' in a lab?
- Reversing the symptoms of schizophrenia: Scientists discover... Aloha! Google adds 13 new languages to its Translate tool...
- Google's Gmail rolls out simple tools to help you take control of your inbox
- Whether it's a company who insists on spamming you with countless newsletters, or an ex that you'd rather not hear from, Gmail now makes it easier to block unwanted emails.
- Nikon's Coolpix 83x zoom camera is so powerful it can see the moon 'moving'
- The research team, led by Professor Shree Nayar at Columbia Engineering, said the camera works by not only measuring light but also convert that light into electric power. It took its inspiration from solar panels.
- Particle accelerator could one day create manmade auroras in our atmosphere
- It would be based on a instrument called the Compact Particle Accelerator for Space Science (Compass), which is being developed by the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory and SRI International, both in California. 'The authors say that employing such ...
Suggested Web Resources
- High Strangeness: Remote Tampering - The Anomalist
- Remote Tampering ... SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA.
- Sri Chaitanya | RM.com ® - RealMagick
- We suggest these original texts: The Story of Sri Chaitanya roots. ... Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project: An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation ...
- Sri Panchanon Bhattacharya | RM.com ® - RealMagick
- Sri Panchanon Bhattacharya articles, reference materials. ... Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project: An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation ...
- FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are conducting these NON
- Rather, a system of subliminal, subconscious, wireless microwave remote ... psychological warfare and mind control which today is declassified: .... This project was hidden deeply within the government for close to two ...
Related searchesinterdimensional hypothesis
the lord of the rings writing
list of charities india
andrew g australian idol
list of boeing 767 operators