The Charge of the Goddess
Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis,
Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid,
and by many other names:
"Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the moon is full, you shall assemble in some secret place and adore the spirit of Me who is Queen of all the Wise.
You shall be free from slavery, and as a sign that you be free you shall be naked in your rites. Sing, feast, dance, make music and love, all in My presence, for Mine is the ecstasy of the spirit, and Mine also is joy on earth. For My law is love unto all beings. Mine is the secret that opens the door of youth, and Mine is the cup of wine of life that is the Cauldron of Ceridwen that is the holy grail of immortality. I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal and beyond death I give peace and freedom and reunion with those that have gone before.
Nor do I demand aught of sacrifice, for behold, I am the mother of all things, and My love is poured upon the earth."
Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust whose feet are the host of heaven, whose body encircles the universe: "I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold -- all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."
Suggested News Resources
- Paula Hawkins: The woman behind The Girl on the Train
- As a personal finance journalist working at the Times, in 2007 she brought out a book called The Money Goddess aimed at women who needed to get in touch with their pensions.
- Henry B. Waiters, ThD: God's Judgment and America
- Sex has become the goddess of our day. It is said, “The number of the Antichrist has become sex, sex, sex, instead of 666. No nation ....
- Splendid 'Vaishno Dham' attracting thousands of devotees daily
- In Vaishno Dham devotees are thronging daily in large numbers to pay obeisance at the temple of goddess Vaishno Devi, which is situated on the top of hill like structure depicting Vaishno Devi temple located in Katra, Jammu and Kashmir.
- World Dance Day: India's classical and folk dances (How many do you know?)
- Garba (in pic) is peformed mainly by women as a mark of respect to Goddess Ambaji. Women dance while clapping and circling ... In Dhadhair, dancers dance with weapons and charge towards imaginary adversaries.
Related searchessrinivasa ramanujan
hasan ibn ali the caliphate
white elephant pachyderm reference