The Charge of the Goddess
Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis,
Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid,
and by many other names:
"Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the moon is full, you shall assemble in some secret place and adore the spirit of Me who is Queen of all the Wise.
You shall be free from slavery, and as a sign that you be free you shall be naked in your rites. Sing, feast, dance, make music and love, all in My presence, for Mine is the ecstasy of the spirit, and Mine also is joy on earth. For My law is love unto all beings. Mine is the secret that opens the door of youth, and Mine is the cup of wine of life that is the Cauldron of Ceridwen that is the holy grail of immortality. I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal and beyond death I give peace and freedom and reunion with those that have gone before.
Nor do I demand aught of sacrifice, for behold, I am the mother of all things, and My love is poured upon the earth."
Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust whose feet are the host of heaven, whose body encircles the universe: "I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold -- all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Charge of the Star Goddess
- Charge of the Star Goddess. Listen to the words of the Great Mother, she who of old has been called Artemis,.
- ÿþD o c u m e n t 1
- THE CHARGE OF THE GODDESS. Listen to the words of the Ancient Mother, who was of old called among men Astarte,.
- Charge of the Goddess
- Charge of the Goddess.
- BOOK OF SHADOWS
- Charge of the Phone Goddess (Magenta Griffith) ..................759. Charge of the Goddess, The ......................................
- Public Domain Alexandrian Book of Shadows
- Declamation in Great Rite. Esbats. Esbat Sequence.
Suggested News Resources
- Should Pagans Create Meaning From Scratch? Out of nothing?
- The Charge of the Goddess is not the Sermon on the Mount or the Ten Commandments. It's not a brick in the wall to contain us, but a drop in a river that sustains us.
- Market Spotlight: Chef Barbara Martin
- By Sarah Frank Cindy is in charge of the Dairy Goddess booth each Saturday, a local family-owned business. Over the last few years, the dairy industry has suffered because milk prices have dropped and the price to feed dairy cattle has risen.
- 'Idiot' vs. Insight? Not Even the Movie is Sure
- Do we really need another riff on the Whole Earth Bitch Goddess, or the uptight and emotionally constipated career gal? This movie thinks so. There are moment where magic does happen.
- Deadman may be coming to The CW!
- This power was bestowed upon him by the hindu goddess Rama Kushna as a means to track down the one that killed him and bring him to justice.
- Several local surfers win Wahine championships
- From start to finish, surfers from the Guppies Division to the Goddess Division battled to earn East coast supremacy. The hundreds of spectators on the beach were not left disappointed, as they were provided a spectacular array of skilled performances.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reclaiming: Charge of the Goddess
- Charge of the Goddess.
- The Sacred Moon Circle - The Charge of the Goddess
- The Charge of the Goddess was found in the Gardnerian Book of Shadows and is attributed to Doreen Valiente.
- Charge of the Goddess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Charge of the Goddess is a traditional inspirational text sometimes used in the neopagan religion of Wicca.
- Internet Book of Shadows: The Charge of the Goddess (D. Valiente)
- The Charge of the Goddess.
playing rugby league basics
holy word dictionary
the searchers film analysis
motherboard form factors