realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
|2:1||Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.|
|2:2||And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.|
|2:3||And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.|
|2:4||These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,|
|2:5||And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.|
|2:6||But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.|
|2:7||And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.|
|2:8||And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.|
|2:9||And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.|
|2:10||And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.|
|2:11||The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;|
|2:12||And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.|
|2:13||And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.|
|2:14||And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.|
|2:15||And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.|
|2:16||And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:|
|2:17||But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.|
|2:18||And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.|
|2:19||And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.|
|2:20||And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.|
|2:21||And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;|
|2:22||And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.|
|2:23||And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.|
|2:24||Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.|
|2:25||And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
- To facilitate group discussion, Public Affairs Television, Inc. has
- Below is an excerpt from the chapter “In God's Image”. In addition to (Genesis 1 :1, 26-27, King James Version). And the (Genesis 2:7, King James Version).
- The Bible (King James Version) excerpts from Genesis
- Some quotes from the Bible concerning the relationship between man and animals. The Bible (King James Version) - Genesis. Chapter 1: 19.
- The King James Bible
- The Old Black Book – The King James Bible. Page 2. 4.
- GLORIOUS GARDEN OF EDEN 21-JUNE-2011
- Jun 21, 2011 spiritually, Genesis Chapter 2 has much to say about God's salvation .
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis 2. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Genesis 2.
- Genesis, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 2. 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
- GENESIS CHAPTER 2 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 15, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 2 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchestransgressional fiction
saosin band members
fern economic uses
georgia country religion