realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 12
|12:1||Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:|
|12:2||And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:|
|12:3||And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.|
|12:4||So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.|
|12:5||And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.|
|12:6||And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.|
|12:7||And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.|
|12:8||And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.|
|12:9||And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.|
|12:10||And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.|
|12:11||And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:|
|12:12||Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive.|
|12:13||Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.|
|12:14||And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair.|
|12:15||The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house.|
|12:16||And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels.|
|12:17||And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife.|
|12:18||And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?|
|12:19||Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.|
|12:20||And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe ..
- NOAH'S FLOOD WAS NOT WORLD WIDE
- In Genesis chapter 6, we read that God found the people so corrupt that He ..
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- . King David said in Psalm 12:6,7 says, “The words of the. LORD are pure words: ..
Suggested News Resources
- Locals to make trek to DC for Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial's dedication
- "That's why I've got to be there," said Nelson, president of the Alpha Upsilon Lambda chapter in Montgomery, where King was also a member.
Suggested Web Resources
- GENESIS CHAPTER 12 - King James Bible Online
- Dec 31, 2010 The book of Genesis chapter 12 from the King James Bible Online.
new apostolic church holy sealing
asian argentine history