realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 15
|15:1||After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.|
|15:2||And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?|
|15:3||And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.|
|15:4||And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.|
|15:5||And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.|
|15:6||And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.|
|15:7||And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.|
|15:8||And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?|
|15:9||And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.|
|15:10||And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.|
|15:11||And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.|
|15:12||And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.|
|15:13||And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;|
|15:14||And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.|
|15:15||And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.|
|15:16||But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.|
|15:17||And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.|
|15:18||In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:|
|15:19||The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,|
|15:20||And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,|
|15:21||And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.|
Suggested News Resources
- Why one donut of Arizona honors daylight-saving time
- Bible Museum: Some biblical artifacts at The Bible Museum in Goodyear date back 2,100 years and the museum's gems include fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, a page from a Gutenberg Bible and original copies of the King James Bible from 1611.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 11-17
- Museum of Modern Art: 'Marcel Broodthaers: A Retrospective' (through May 15) The Belgian poet Marcel Broodthaers (1924-1976) supported himself for 40 years as a bookseller before deciding on a new career as an artist. .....
- Lou Engle Sees Another Jesus Movement Rising
- "Lou has pioneered for a whole generation the reality that we have to stop abortion," says Cindy Jacobs, co-founder of Generals International, a prayer-based organization that works to change lives and transform nations. "History will say ...
- Bruce Greenwood Boards CBS Military Drama 'Four Stars'
- Rodriguez; Ashley Zukerman is set as Danny, the son of Gen. Buckley; and Ana Cruz Kayne is ... Additionally, David Von Ancken (Code Black, Hell on Wheels, Tut) will take over for James Wan and direct the pilot.
Related searchesa pocket full of rye nursery rhyme
cherie blair controversy
abbey abbots and abbesses as rulers
rule britannia lyrics