realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 15
|15:1||After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.|
|15:2||And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?|
|15:3||And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.|
|15:4||And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.|
|15:5||And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.|
|15:6||And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.|
|15:7||And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.|
|15:8||And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?|
|15:9||And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.|
|15:10||And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.|
|15:11||And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.|
|15:12||And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.|
|15:13||And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;|
|15:14||And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.|
|15:15||And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.|
|15:16||But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.|
|15:17||And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.|
|15:18||In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:|
|15:19||The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,|
|15:20||And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,|
|15:21||And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- ..
- NOAH'S FLOOD WAS NOT WORLD WIDE
- In Genesis chapter 6, we read that God found the people so corrupt that He Again, notice that it specifies that "15 cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the .
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version. Scripture Chapter 1, Verse 1.
Suggested News Resources
- All Saints' Parish Church, Falmouth
- Barbara Jenkins read the first lesson, Genesis chapter 45 v 1-15. This tells of the reunion in Egypt of Joseph and his brothers. Part of Paul's letter to the Romans, chapter 11 v 1-2a and 29-32, was the New Testament lesson read by James Davies.
Suggested Web Resources
- GENESIS CHAPTER 15 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 16, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 15 from the King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Genesis chapter 15, KJV
- Next: Genesis chapter 16. Ge 1 2 3 4 5 6 Genesis chapter 15 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Related searcheslist of department stores philippines
ramones musical style and influence
dream dictionary volunteer
battle of midway aftermath
marc train brunswick line