realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 15
|15:1||After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.|
|15:2||And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?|
|15:3||And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.|
|15:4||And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.|
|15:5||And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.|
|15:6||And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.|
|15:7||And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.|
|15:8||And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?|
|15:9||And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.|
|15:10||And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.|
|15:11||And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.|
|15:12||And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.|
|15:13||And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;|
|15:14||And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.|
|15:15||And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.|
|15:16||But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.|
|15:17||And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.|
|15:18||In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:|
|15:19||The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,|
|15:20||And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,|
|15:21||And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- ..
- NOAH'S FLOOD WAS NOT WORLD WIDE
- In Genesis chapter 6, we read that God found the people so corrupt that He Again, notice that it specifies that "15 cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the .
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version. Scripture Chapter 1, Verse 1.
Suggested News Resources
- All Saints' Parish Church, Falmouth
- Barbara Jenkins read the first lesson, Genesis chapter 45 v 1-15. This tells of the reunion in Egypt of Joseph and his brothers. Part of Paul's letter to the Romans, chapter 11 v 1-2a and 29-32, was the New Testament lesson read by James Davies.
Suggested Web Resources
- GENESIS CHAPTER 15 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 16, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 15 from the King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Genesis chapter 15, KJV
- Next: Genesis chapter 16. Ge 1 2 3 4 5 6 Genesis chapter 15 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Related searchesdebye forces
typhoid fever transmission
turner syndrome incidence
minor characters in firefly monty
geography of honduras topography
supermarine spiteful jet spiteful
consonant harmony examples