realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 16
|16:1||Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.|
|16:2||And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.|
|16:3||And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.|
|16:4||And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.|
|16:5||And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.|
|16:6||But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.|
|16:7||And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.|
|16:8||And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.|
|16:9||And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.|
|16:10||And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.|
|16:11||And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.|
|16:12||And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.|
|16:13||And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?|
|16:14||Wherefore the well was called Beerlahairoi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.|
|16:15||And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.|
|16:16||And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Women of the Bible at a Glance
- from the first chapter of the first book of the Bible underscores the idea that both men and women are Genesis, the Bible seeks to show that differences between men and women . Unlike the witch of Endor (Chapter 16), whom King Saul consults, the . men, such as Peter, James, Thomas, and Matthew, fled.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- In 1610 the work went to press, and in 1611 the first of the huge (16 inch tall) pulpit ..
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe . Later, I heard that Mark 16:9-20 were not in the two oldest manuscripts, the ... mode of operation in Genesis chapter 3 is exactly the same tactic he uses today.
- And the moral of the story is..: Horror cinema as modern day fairy
- 14 King James Bible, Exodus Chapter 21, verses 12 and 23-27. 15 King James Bible, Genesis Chapter 38, verses 7-10.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis, Chapter 16 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.
- The Holy Bible - Genesis Chapter 16 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jul 27, 2010 Genesis Chapter 16: 1Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
- Genesis 2 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
- Free Bible Software, Blue,Letter,Bible,Book,of,Beginnings,-,Genesis,Chapter,2, KJV New King James Version, New Living Translation, New International Version .
Related searchescantonese cuisine spices
history of cats modern times
basque people classification