realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 18
|18:1||And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;|
|18:2||And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,|
|18:3||And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:|
|18:4||Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:|
|18:5||And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.|
|18:6||And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.|
|18:7||And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetched a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.|
|18:8||And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.|
|18:9||And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.|
|18:10||And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.|
|18:11||Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.|
|18:12||Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?|
|18:13||And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?|
|18:14||Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.|
|18:15||Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.|
|18:16||And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.|
|18:17||And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;|
|18:18||Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?|
|18:19||For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.|
|18:20||And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;|
|18:21||I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.|
|18:22||And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.|
|18:23||And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?|
|18:24||Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?|
|18:25||That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?|
|18:26||And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.|
|18:27||And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:|
|18:28||Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.|
|18:29||And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.|
|18:30||And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.|
|18:31||And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.|
|18:32||And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.|
|18:33||And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 4 The Patriarchs (Genesis 4–11). . .
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the Authorized Version (AV) by ..... means the flocks of Laban were watered [Gen 29: 10].
- The Holy Bible - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- James by the graCe of god. King of great britain, franCe, and ireland, defender ..... than any beast of the field which.
- errors found in new bible versions - A.V. Publications, Corp.
- Gen. 3:1. The NKJV Omits Key Christian Words: Times Omitted.
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible - Online
- About Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible by Matthew Henry. Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible. Title: ....
Suggested News Resources
- Why one donut of Arizona honors daylight-saving time
- Bible Museum: Some biblical artifacts at The Bible Museum in Goodyear date back 2,100 years and the museum's gems include fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, a page from a Gutenberg Bible and original copies of the King James Bible from 1611.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- That is original sin, concerning which we have no disagreement. “The soul that sins, it shall die”. Ezekiel 18:20, chapter 33.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
Related searcheslive cd rescue and repair live cds
dreaming of centipede
shadow the hedgehog love interests
force 136 malaya
the karate kid plot summary
tail of the dragon