realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 18
|18:1||And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;|
|18:2||And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,|
|18:3||And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:|
|18:4||Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:|
|18:5||And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.|
|18:6||And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.|
|18:7||And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetched a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.|
|18:8||And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.|
|18:9||And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.|
|18:10||And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.|
|18:11||Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.|
|18:12||Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?|
|18:13||And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?|
|18:14||Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.|
|18:15||Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.|
|18:16||And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.|
|18:17||And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;|
|18:18||Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?|
|18:19||For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.|
|18:20||And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;|
|18:21||I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.|
|18:22||And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.|
|18:23||And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?|
|18:24||Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?|
|18:25||That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?|
|18:26||And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.|
|18:27||And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:|
|18:28||Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.|
|18:29||And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.|
|18:30||And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.|
|18:31||And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.|
|18:32||And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.|
|18:33||And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 4 The Patriarchs (Genesis 4–11). . .
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the Authorized Version (AV) by ..... means the flocks of Laban were watered [Gen 29: 10].
- The Holy Bible - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- James by the graCe of god. King of great britain, franCe, and ireland, defender ..... than any beast of the field which.
- errors found in new bible versions - A.V. Publications, Corp.
- Gen. 3:1. The NKJV Omits Key Christian Words: Times Omitted.
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible - Online
- About Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible by Matthew Henry. Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible. Title: ....
Suggested News Resources
- Why one donut of Arizona honors daylight-saving time
- Bible Museum: Some biblical artifacts at The Bible Museum in Goodyear date back 2,100 years and the museum's gems include fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, a page from a Gutenberg Bible and original copies of the King James Bible from 1611.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- That is original sin, concerning which we have no disagreement. “The soul that sins, it shall die”. Ezekiel 18:20, chapter 33.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
Related searchesheist film the archetypal plot
vampire squid physical description
64 arts in hinduism
arak liqueur history