realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 18
|18:1||And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;|
|18:2||And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,|
|18:3||And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:|
|18:4||Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:|
|18:5||And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.|
|18:6||And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.|
|18:7||And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetched a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.|
|18:8||And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.|
|18:9||And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.|
|18:10||And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.|
|18:11||Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.|
|18:12||Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?|
|18:13||And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?|
|18:14||Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.|
|18:15||Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.|
|18:16||And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.|
|18:17||And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;|
|18:18||Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?|
|18:19||For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.|
|18:20||And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;|
|18:21||I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.|
|18:22||And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.|
|18:23||And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?|
|18:24||Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?|
|18:25||That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?|
|18:26||And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.|
|18:27||And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:|
|18:28||Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.|
|18:29||And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.|
|18:30||And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.|
|18:31||And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.|
|18:32||And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.|
|18:33||And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Sources SOURCES: - A Bible History Web Book
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Chapter 18- Account of Quirinius being sent to govern Syria and assessor of ..
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- ..
- Abraham Worships The Trinity
- (Genesis 18:1-5 King James Proper Names Version). Here is William 2000 years ago from the Hebrew Bible in its entirety, and has at this place, the Name, ayrm –“MarYah” for the four alterations of the text in this chapter.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe . Concerning how Jesus Christ is the perfect reflection of God, John 1:18 ... mode of operation in Genesis chapter 3 is exactly the same tactic he uses today.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis, Chapter 18 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.
- GENESIS CHAPTER 18 - King James Bible Online
- Dec 31, 2010 The book of Genesis chapter 18 from the King James Bible Online.
- Audio Bible - King James Version - Genesis: Chapter 18 - YouTube
- Jan 19, 2011 Read from the King James Version, the true Word of God.
flora shaw naming of nigeria
the click five genre
forerunner to the modern liberal party