realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 20
|20:1||And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar.|
|20:2||And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.|
|20:3||But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.|
|20:4||But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?|
|20:5||Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.|
|20:6||And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.|
|20:7||Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.|
|20:8||Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.|
|20:9||Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto us? and what have I offended thee, that thou hast brought on me and on my kingdom a great sin? thou hast done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.|
|20:10||And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?|
|20:11||And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.|
|20:12||And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.|
|20:13||And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt show unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother.|
|20:14||And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his wife.|
|20:15||And Abimelech said, Behold, my land is before thee: dwell where it pleaseth thee.|
|20:16||And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.|
|20:17||So Abraham prayed unto God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare children.|
|20:18||For the LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The Bible (King James Version) excerpts from Genesis
- The Bible (King James Version) - Genesis. Chapter 1: 19. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe . Later, I heard that Mark 16:9-20 were not in the two oldest manuscripts, the ... mode of operation in Genesis chapter 3 is exactly the same tactic he uses today.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- ..
- 1 ARE ENOCH AND ELIJAH IN HEAVEN? For - Bible Research
- The biblical answers to these questions may surprise you, because it is In the third chapter of John's gospel, while having a conversation with . ending his life: The King James version of Genesis chapter 5, (Rev.20:14; 21:7-8).
Suggested News Resources
- The Christian case for capital punishment
- That covenant includes the following stipulation: 'Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man' (Genesis 9v6 – King James Version).
- All Saints' Parish Church, Falmouth
- Barbara Jenkins read the first lesson, Genesis chapter 45 v 1-15. This tells of the reunion in Egypt of Joseph and his brothers. Part of Paul's letter to the Romans, chapter 11 v 1-2a and 29-32, was the New Testament lesson read by James Davies.
Suggested Web Resources
- GENESIS CHAPTER 20 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 23, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 20 from the King James Bible Online.
- Genesis, Chapter 20 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter.
- .: Genesis, Chapter 20 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Genesis, Chapter 20 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searcheshawker-siddeley hawker aircraft ltd
tampa bay storm
japanese architecture edo period
secretary of state current positions
north london line history