realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 25
|25:1||Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.|
|25:2||And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.|
|25:3||And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.|
|25:4||And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.|
|25:5||And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.|
|25:6||But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.|
|25:7||And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.|
|25:8||Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.|
|25:9||And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;|
|25:10||The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife.|
|25:11||And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahairoi.|
|25:12||Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:|
|25:13||And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,|
|25:14||And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,|
|25:15||Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:|
|25:16||These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.|
|25:17||And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people.|
|25:18||And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria: and he died in the presence of all his brethren.|
|25:19||And these are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac:|
|25:20||And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.|
|25:21||And Isaac entreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was entreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.|
|25:22||And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the LORD.|
|25:23||And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.|
|25:24||And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.|
|25:25||And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.|
|25:26||And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.|
|25:27||And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.|
|25:28||And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.|
|25:29||And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:|
|25:30||And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.|
|25:31||And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.|
|25:32||And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?|
|25:33||And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.|
|25:34||Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Bible (King James Version) excerpts from Genesis
- Some quotes from the Bible concerning the relationship between man and animals. The Bible (King James Version) - Genesis. Chapter 1: 19.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe Page 16. 3. The history of new translations..................................
- NOAH'S FLOOD WAS NOT WORLD WIDE
- In Genesis chapter 6, we read that God found the people so corrupt that He times two different lengths of the cubit were in use, the sacred cubit of 25 inches .
- Shemitic Idioms and Genesis Chapter Three
- At “ aprons ”, a footnote in The King James Study Bible, 2:25).
Suggested News Resources
- Church Briefs
- We use the 1611 King James Bible and stand by what the Bible says. Please join us for our services. If anyone would like to comes, please call 474-8078 or 477-9863 to be picked for a ride.
Suggested Web Resources
- GENESIS CHAPTER 25 - King James Bible Online
- Apr 4, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 25 from the King James Bible Online.
- Gen. 25 - Genesis, Chapter 25 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Chapter 25. 1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
- The Holy Bible - Genesis Chapter 25 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jul 27, 2010 Genesis Chapter 25: 1Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
- Genesis 25. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Genesis 25.
Related searcheswicked witch of the west
carl sagan popularization of science
santos futebol clube trivia