realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
|35:1||And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.|
|35:2||Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:|
|35:3||And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.|
|35:4||And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.|
|35:5||And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.|
|35:6||So Jacob came to Luz, which is in the land of Canaan, that is, Bethel, he and all the people that were with him.|
|35:7||And he built there an altar, and called the place Elbethel: because there God appeared unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother.|
|35:8||But Deborah Rebekah's nurse died, and she was buried beneath Bethel under an oak: and the name of it was called Allonbachuth.|
|35:9||And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.|
|35:10||And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.|
|35:11||And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;|
|35:12||And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.|
|35:13||And God went up from him in the place where he talked with him.|
|35:14||And Jacob set up a pillar in the place where he talked with him, even a pillar of stone: and he poured a drink offering thereon, and he poured oil thereon.|
|35:15||And Jacob called the name of the place where God spake with him, Bethel.|
|35:16||And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.|
|35:17||And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.|
|35:18||And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.|
|35:19||And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem.|
|35:20||And Jacob set a pillar upon her grave: that is the pillar of Rachel's grave unto this day.|
|35:21||And Israel journeyed, and spread his tent beyond the tower of Edar.|
|35:22||And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:|
|35:23||The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:|
|35:24||The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin:|
|35:25||And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali:|
|35:26||And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid; Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.|
|35:27||And Jacob came unto Isaac his father unto Mamre, unto the city of Arbah, which is Hebron, where Abraham and Isaac sojourned.|
|35:28||And the days of Isaac were an hundred and fourscore years.|
|35:29||And Isaac gave up the ghost, and died, and was gathered unto his people, being old and full of days: and his sons Esau and Jacob buried him.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I Matthew 24:35 – “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass ... mode of operation in Genesis chapter 3 is exactly the same tactic he uses today.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New Abraham's Personal Covenant (contract) with God (Genesis 12, 15, 17).
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version. Scripture Chapter 1, Verse 1.
- Exposition of Genesis
- About Exposition of Genesis by H. C. Leupold .
- Bible Verses
- Genesis 1: 26-31 BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 35 languages. Wide Study Bible - Offers ten online Bible versions that are listed by book and chapter.
Suggested News Resources
- Locals to make trek to DC for Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial's dedication
- Albert Russell of Montgomery also thinks it's important for his children to witness history. He's bringing his 8-year-old son, Donovan, and 5-year-old daughter, Genesis. "They need to see black history, like, right now," said Russell, 35.
Suggested Web Resources
- Audio Bible - King James Version - Genesis: Chapter 35 - YouTube
- Jan 27, 2011 Read from the King James Version, the true Word of God.
- GENESIS CHAPTER 35 - King James Bible Online
- Jan 7, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 35 from the King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Genesis chapter 35, KJV
- 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Genesis chapter 35 King James Version.
Related searchesdream dictionary q
agenda 21 structure and contents
tom leykis dump that bitch