realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
|35:1||And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.|
|35:2||Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:|
|35:3||And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.|
|35:4||And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.|
|35:5||And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.|
|35:6||So Jacob came to Luz, which is in the land of Canaan, that is, Bethel, he and all the people that were with him.|
|35:7||And he built there an altar, and called the place Elbethel: because there God appeared unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother.|
|35:8||But Deborah Rebekah's nurse died, and she was buried beneath Bethel under an oak: and the name of it was called Allonbachuth.|
|35:9||And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.|
|35:10||And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.|
|35:11||And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;|
|35:12||And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.|
|35:13||And God went up from him in the place where he talked with him.|
|35:14||And Jacob set up a pillar in the place where he talked with him, even a pillar of stone: and he poured a drink offering thereon, and he poured oil thereon.|
|35:15||And Jacob called the name of the place where God spake with him, Bethel.|
|35:16||And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.|
|35:17||And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.|
|35:18||And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.|
|35:19||And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem.|
|35:20||And Jacob set a pillar upon her grave: that is the pillar of Rachel's grave unto this day.|
|35:21||And Israel journeyed, and spread his tent beyond the tower of Edar.|
|35:22||And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:|
|35:23||The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:|
|35:24||The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin:|
|35:25||And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali:|
|35:26||And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid; Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.|
|35:27||And Jacob came unto Isaac his father unto Mamre, unto the city of Arbah, which is Hebron, where Abraham and Isaac sojourned.|
|35:28||And the days of Isaac were an hundred and fourscore years.|
|35:29||And Isaac gave up the ghost, and died, and was gathered unto his people, being old and full of days: and his sons Esau and Jacob buried him.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I Matthew 24:35 – “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass ... mode of operation in Genesis chapter 3 is exactly the same tactic he uses today.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New Abraham's Personal Covenant (contract) with God (Genesis 12, 15, 17).
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version. Scripture Chapter 1, Verse 1.
- Exposition of Genesis
- About Exposition of Genesis by H. C. Leupold .
- Bible Verses
- Genesis 1: 26-31 BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 35 languages. Wide Study Bible - Offers ten online Bible versions that are listed by book and chapter.
Suggested News Resources
- Locals to make trek to DC for Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial's dedication
- Albert Russell of Montgomery also thinks it's important for his children to witness history. He's bringing his 8-year-old son, Donovan, and 5-year-old daughter, Genesis. "They need to see black history, like, right now," said Russell, 35.
Suggested Web Resources
- Audio Bible - King James Version - Genesis: Chapter 35 - YouTube
- Jan 27, 2011 Read from the King James Version, the true Word of God.
- GENESIS CHAPTER 35 - King James Bible Online
- Jan 7, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 35 from the King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Genesis chapter 35, KJV
- 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Genesis chapter 35 King James Version.
Related searchespulmonary hypertension
election characteristics of elections
history of chile early history
mass liturgy the anglican missal
dnangel rio hikari
invention music exposition
list of medical schools switzerland