realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 43
|43:1||And the famine was sore in the land.|
|43:2||And it came to pass, when they had eaten up the corn which they had brought out of Egypt, their father said unto them, Go again, buy us a little food.|
|43:3||And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did solemnly protest unto us, saying, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.|
|43:4||If thou wilt send our brother with us, we will go down and buy thee food:|
|43:5||But if thou wilt not send him, we will not go down: for the man said unto us, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.|
|43:6||And Israel said, Wherefore dealt ye so ill with me, as to tell the man whether ye had yet a brother?|
|43:7||And they said, The man asked us straitly of our state, and of our kindred, saying, Is your father yet alive? have ye another brother? and we told him according to the tenor of these words: could we certainly know that he would say, Bring your brother down?|
|43:8||And Judah said unto Israel his father, Send the lad with me, and we will arise and go; that we may live, and not die, both we, and thou, and also our little ones.|
|43:9||I will be surety for him; of my hand shalt thou require him: if I bring him not unto thee, and set him before thee, then let me bear the blame for ever:|
|43:10||For except we had lingered, surely now we had returned this second time.|
|43:11||And their father Israel said unto them, If it must be so now, do this; take of the best fruits in the land in your vessels, and carry down the man a present, a little balm, and a little honey, spices, and myrrh, nuts, and almonds:|
|43:12||And take double money in your hand; and the money that was brought again in the mouth of your sacks, carry it again in your hand; peradventure it was an oversight:|
|43:13||Take also your brother, and arise, go again unto the man:|
|43:14||And God Almighty give you mercy before the man, that he may send away your other brother, and Benjamin. If I be bereaved of my children, I am bereaved.|
|43:15||And the men took that present, and they took double money in their hand, and Benjamin; and rose up, and went down to Egypt, and stood before Joseph.|
|43:16||And when Joseph saw Benjamin with them, he said to the ruler of his house, Bring these men home, and slay, and make ready; for these men shall dine with me at noon.|
|43:17||And the man did as Joseph bade; and the man brought the men into Joseph's house.|
|43:18||And the men were afraid, because they were brought into Joseph's house; and they said, Because of the money that was returned in our sacks at the first time are we brought in; that he may seek occasion against us, and fall upon us, and take us for bondmen, and our asses.|
|43:19||And they came near to the steward of Joseph's house, and they communed with him at the door of the house,|
|43:20||And said, O sir, we came indeed down at the first time to buy food:|
|43:21||And it came to pass, when we came to the inn, that we opened our sacks, and, behold, every man's money was in the mouth of his sack, our money in full weight: and we have brought it again in our hand.|
|43:22||And other money have we brought down in our hands to buy food: we cannot tell who put our money in our sacks.|
|43:23||And he said, Peace be to you, fear not: your God, and the God of your father, hath given you treasure in your sacks: I had your money. And he brought Simeon out unto them.|
|43:24||And the man brought the men into Joseph's house, and gave them water, and they washed their feet; and he gave their asses provender.|
|43:25||And they made ready the present against Joseph came at noon: for they heard that they should eat bread there.|
|43:26||And when Joseph came home, they brought him the present which was in their hand into the house, and bowed themselves to him to the earth.|
|43:27||And he asked them of their welfare, and said, Is your father well, the old man of whom ye spake? Is he yet alive?|
|43:28||And they answered, Thy servant our father is in good health, he is yet alive. And they bowed down their heads, and made obeisance.|
|43:29||And he lifted up his eyes, and saw his brother Benjamin, his mother's son, and said, Is this your younger brother, of whom ye spake unto me? And he said, God be gracious unto thee, my son.|
|43:30||And Joseph made haste; for his bowels did yearn upon his brother: and he sought where to weep; and he entered into his chamber, and wept there.|
|43:31||And he washed his face, and went out, and refrained himself, and said, Set on bread.|
|43:32||And they set on for him by himself, and for them by themselves, and for the Egyptians, which did eat with him, by themselves: because the Egyptians might not eat bread with the Hebrews; for that is an abomination unto the Egyptians.|
|43:33||And they sat before him, the firstborn according to his birthright, and the youngest according to his youth: and the men marvelled one at another.|
|43:34||And he took and sent messes unto them from before him: but Benjamin's mess was five times so much as any of theirs. And they drank, and were merry with him.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- and the Bookof Abraham
- Genesis chapter by chapter. I include the King.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Scripture quotations marked NIV are taken from the Holy Bible, New International . Versionо. 43.
- Exposition of Genesis
- substituted in his German Bible the title "The First Book of Moses"—a .. The Second Journey to Egypt with Benjamin (chapter 43). 8.
- Shemitic Idioms and Genesis Chapter Three
- If this brings Genesis chapter 6 to mind, it is surely not an accident. . At “ aprons ”, a footnote in The King James Study Bible,.
- GLORIOUS GARDEN OF EDEN 21-JUNE-2011
- Jun 21, 2011 spiritually, Genesis Chapter 2 has much to say about God's salvation plan -- the . In the King James Bible, the Hebrew word that is translated “But” at 43:1-4); and the wise men saw His star in the east (Matthew 2:2).
Suggested News Resources
- Community Calendar for Jan. 11, 2012
- Celebrates the life and work of the late Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Features Rev.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Holy Bible - Genesis Chapter 43 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jul 26, 2010 Genesis Chapter 43: 1And the famine was sore in the land.
- Audio Bible - King James Version - Genesis: Chapter 43 - YouTube
- Feb 7, 2011 Read from the King James Version, the true Word of God.
- Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- Genesis chapter index to the King James Bible
- King James Bible. Genesis. Genesis is the book of beginnings of all things created of the Bible, and it covers more time than any other book in the King James Bible.
- Bible (King James)/Genesis - Wikisource
- Jun 17, 2011 Bible (King James) For other versions of this work, see Bible (Genesis).
Related searchesmanderlay plot summary
lounge music popular culture
feminist history in the united kingdom
fan fiction alternative universe
christian homann schweigaard
dream dictionary stranger
the screaming abdabs