realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
|44:1||And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth.|
|44:2||And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn money. And he did according to the word that Joseph had spoken.|
|44:3||As soon as the morning was light, the men were sent away, they and their asses.|
|44:4||And when they were gone out of the city, and not yet far off, Joseph said unto his steward, Up, follow after the men; and when thou dost overtake them, say unto them, Wherefore have ye rewarded evil for good?|
|44:5||Is not this it in which my lord drinketh, and whereby indeed he divineth? ye have done evil in so doing.|
|44:6||And he overtook them, and he spake unto them these same words.|
|44:7||And they said unto him, Wherefore saith my lord these words? God forbid that thy servants should do according to this thing:|
|44:8||Behold, the money, which we found in our sacks' mouths, we brought again unto thee out of the land of Canaan: how then should we steal out of thy lord's house silver or gold?|
|44:9||With whomsoever of thy servants it be found, both let him die, and we also will be my lord's bondmen.|
|44:10||And he said, Now also let it be according unto your words: he with whom it is found shall be my servant; and ye shall be blameless.|
|44:11||Then they speedily took down every man his sack to the ground, and opened every man his sack.|
|44:12||And he searched, and began at the eldest, and left at the youngest: and the cup was found in Benjamin's sack.|
|44:13||Then they rent their clothes, and laded every man his ass, and returned to the city.|
|44:14||And Judah and his brethren came to Joseph's house; for he was yet there: and they fell before him on the ground.|
|44:15||And Joseph said unto them, What deed is this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine?|
|44:16||And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord's servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found.|
|44:17||And he said, God forbid that I should do so: but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant; and as for you, get you up in peace unto your father.|
|44:18||Then Judah came near unto him, and said, Oh my lord, let thy servant, I pray thee, speak a word in my lord's ears, and let not thine anger burn against thy servant: for thou art even as Pharaoh.|
|44:19||My lord asked his servants, saying, Have ye a father, or a brother?|
|44:20||And we said unto my lord, We have a father, an old man, and a child of his old age, a little one; and his brother is dead, and he alone is left of his mother, and his father loveth him.|
|44:21||And thou saidst unto thy servants, Bring him down unto me, that I may set mine eyes upon him.|
|44:22||And we said unto my lord, The lad cannot leave his father: for if he should leave his father, his father would die.|
|44:23||And thou saidst unto thy servants, Except your youngest brother come down with you, ye shall see my face no more.|
|44:24||And it came to pass when we came up unto thy servant my father, we told him the words of my lord.|
|44:25||And our father said, Go again, and buy us a little food.|
|44:26||And we said, We cannot go down: if our youngest brother be with us, then will we go down: for we may not see the man's face, except our youngest brother be with us.|
|44:27||And thy servant my father said unto us, Ye know that my wife bare me two sons:|
|44:28||And the one went out from me, and I said, Surely he is torn in pieces; and I saw him not since:|
|44:29||And if ye take this also from me, and mischief befall him, ye shall bring down my gray hairs with sorrow to the grave.|
|44:30||Now therefore when I come to thy servant my father, and the lad be not with us; seeing that his life is bound up in the lad's life;|
|44:31||It shall come to pass, when he seeth that the lad is not with us, that he will die: and thy servants shall bring down the gray hairs of thy servant our father with sorrow to the grave.|
|44:32||For thy servant became surety for the lad unto my father, saying, If I bring him not unto thee, then I shall bear the blame to my father for ever.|
|44:33||Now therefore, I pray thee, let thy servant abide instead of the lad a bondman to my lord; and let the lad go up with his brethren.|
|44:34||For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exposition of Genesis
- substituted in his German Bible the title "The First Book of Moses"—a .. The Test Successfully Met by Joseph's Brethren (chapter 44). 9.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James Chapter 1, Verse 1 . dry, with questions arranged in neat Genesis-to- Revelation . 44.
- Shemitic Idioms and Genesis Chapter Three
- If this brings Genesis chapter 6 to mind, it is surely not an accident. . At “ aprons ”, a footnote in The King James Study Bible,.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I .. Isaiah 44:28-45:4 prophecy of Cyrus the Persian 2OO years before he was born. ..
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New Abraham's Personal Covenant (contract) with God (Genesis 12, 15, 17).
Suggested News Resources
- Abuse, not use, of alcohol is condemned in scripture
- Ezekiel 44:21 - Again God instructed the priests not to drink wine. Daniel 1:5-17 - Daniel refused the king's intoxicating wine and was blessed for it along with his abstaining friends.
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- Audio Bible - King James Version - Genesis: Chapter 44 - YouTube
- Feb 7, 2011 Read from the King James Version, the true Word of God.
- Online Bible Text: Genesis chapter 44, KJV
- 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Genesis chapter 44 King James Version.
- Genesis 44:1 To Genesis 44:34 [Chapter 44, Holy Bible, Old
- _ Chapter 44 [Book of Genesis | Holy Bible | Old Testament | King James Version] [For all books in the Bible, go to Bible Main Page].
Related searchesmodafinil history
north america physical features
mauryan empire economy
khair ed-din barbarossa
dream interpretation miscarriage
pliers common types
sanjay dutt trivia