realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 48
|48:1||And it came to pass after these things, that one told Joseph, Behold, thy father is sick: and he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim.|
|48:2||And one told Jacob, and said, Behold, thy son Joseph cometh unto thee: and Israel strengthened himself, and sat upon the bed.|
|48:3||And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,|
|48:4||And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.|
|48:5||And now thy two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, which were born unto thee in the land of Egypt before I came unto thee into Egypt, are mine; as Reuben and Simeon, they shall be mine.|
|48:6||And thy issue, which thou begettest after them, shall be thine, and shall be called after the name of their brethren in their inheritance.|
|48:7||And as for me, when I came from Padan, Rachel died by me in the land of Canaan in the way, when yet there was but a little way to come unto Ephrath: and I buried her there in the way of Ephrath; the same is Bethlehem.|
|48:8||And Israel beheld Joseph's sons, and said, Who are these?|
|48:9||And Joseph said unto his father, They are my sons, whom God hath given me in this place. And he said, Bring them, I pray thee, unto me, and I will bless them.|
|48:10||Now the eyes of Israel were dim for age, so that he could not see. And he brought them near unto him; and he kissed them, and embraced them.|
|48:11||And Israel said unto Joseph, I had not thought to see thy face: and, lo, God hath showed me also thy seed.|
|48:12||And Joseph brought them out from between his knees, and he bowed himself with his face to the earth.|
|48:13||And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.|
|48:14||And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.|
|48:15||And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,|
|48:16||The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.|
|48:17||And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.|
|48:18||And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.|
|48:19||And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.|
|48:20||And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.|
|48:21||And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.|
|48:22||Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James Chapter 1, Verse 1. 243 . dry, with questions arranged in neat Genesis-to- Revelation ..
- Genesis 49:1-28 Limits of the Text The blessings of Jacob upon his
- purpose of the chapter and its application for the church. . the most debated in Genesis.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New Abraham's Personal Covenant (contract) with God (Genesis 12, 15, 17).
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- .. (Latin Vulgate). The great prophecy of Genesis chapter 3:15 where the Lord God promised that ..
- THE MEANING OF “SONS OF GOD” IN GENESIS 6:1-4
- or they mock it; they either are consistent with biblical teaching, or they merely to provide a contextual background to the problem in chapter 6. .. Probably because the Septuagint translates the word nephilim as giant, and the King James ..
Suggested News Resources
- Locals to make trek to DC for Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial's dedication
- "That's why I've got to be there," said Nelson, president of the Alpha Upsilon Lambda chapter in Montgomery, where King was also a member.
Suggested Web Resources
- Audio Bible - King James Version - Genesis: Chapter 48 - YouTube
- Feb 24, 2011 Read from the King James Version, the true Word of God.
- Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- Bible (King James)/Genesis - Wikisource
- 4 days ago Bible (King James) For other versions of this work, see Bible (Genesis).
Related searchesdaily saying
dream symbol symbols of evil
daniel horowitz marriage
sodium chloride biological importance