realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 50
|50:1||And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him.|
|50:2||And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel.|
|50:3||And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed: and the Egyptians mourned for him threescore and ten days.|
|50:4||And when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found grace in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of Pharaoh, saying,|
|50:5||My father made me swear, saying, Lo, I die: in my grave which I have digged for me in the land of Canaan, there shalt thou bury me. Now therefore let me go up, I pray thee, and bury my father, and I will come again.|
|50:6||And Pharaoh said, Go up, and bury thy father, according as he made thee swear.|
|50:7||And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt,|
|50:8||And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen.|
|50:9||And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen: and it was a very great company.|
|50:10||And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation: and he made a mourning for his father seven days.|
|50:11||And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan.|
|50:12||And his sons did unto him according as he commanded them:|
|50:13||For his sons carried him into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.|
|50:14||And Joseph returned into Egypt, he, and his brethren, and all that went up with him to bury his father, after he had buried his father.|
|50:15||And when Joseph's brethren saw that their father was dead, they said, Joseph will peradventure hate us, and will certainly requite us all the evil which we did unto him.|
|50:16||And they sent a messenger unto Joseph, saying, Thy father did command before he died, saying,|
|50:17||So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, I pray thee now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin; for they did unto thee evil: and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father. And Joseph wept when they spake unto him.|
|50:18||And his brethren also went and fell down before his face; and they said, Behold, we be thy servants.|
|50:19||And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?|
|50:20||But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.|
|50:21||Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.|
|50:22||And Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he, and his father's house: and Joseph lived an hundred and ten years.|
|50:23||And Joseph saw Ephraim's children of the third generation: the children also of Machir the son of Manasseh were brought up upon Joseph's knees.|
|50:24||And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.|
|50:25||And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.|
|50:26||So Joseph died, being an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 4 The Patriarchs (Genesis 4–11). . .
- here - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- of the King James Version of the Bible since the printing of the 1979 edition: ... 50 ; 2 Kgs. 12:13; 1 Chr.
- Joseph Smith's Inspired Version of the Bible
- Joseph was going to be used to revise portions of the King James Bible. Although Joseph soon began work .... 50 and Isaiah chapter 29.
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible - Online
- About Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible by Matthew Henry. Matthew Henry's Concise ... Chapter 1.
- The Patriarchal Period: Genesis 12-50 - Ibiblio
- Introduction to Genesis 11:24-12:20 . .... Genesis 50 .
Suggested News Resources
- Why one donut of Arizona honors daylight-saving time
- Bible Museum: Some biblical artifacts at The Bible Museum in Goodyear date back 2,100 years and the museum's gems include fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, a page from a Gutenberg Bible and original copies of the King James Bible from 1611.
- Lou Engle Sees Another Jesus Movement Rising
- Both ministries were birthed after 50 days and nights of 24/7 prayer and fasting that led a large group of prayer warriors to Washington, D.C., to re-enact a prophetic dream one of the intercessors had during the fast.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The geologists took a sample, and the laboratory results revealed that the components of the tombstone included 55% 50 karat gold dust, 15% granite dust and 30% wolfram. Also, the analysis revealed that the composite rock had been made using a type of ...
- Dear Ask-the-Rabbi Rabbi,
- “Only the Hebrew Bible . . .
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis 50 KJV - And Joseph fell upon his father's face, - Bible
- And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and.
- Genesis 50 NKJV - Then Joseph fell on his father's - Bible Gateway
- Genesis 50New King James Version (NKJV). 50 Then Joseph fell on his father's face, and wept over him, and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his ...
- Genesis, Chapter 50 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers WebBible
- Chapter 50. 1 And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his ...
- Genesis 50:15-21, New King James Version (NKJV - Bible.com
- Genesis 50:15-21, New King James Version (NKJV) When Joseph's brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, “Perhaps Joseph will hate us, and may ...
- Genesis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it - Bible
- New American Standard Bible "As for you, you ... King James Bible But as for you , ye .... OT Law: Genesis 50:20 As for you you meant evil against (Gen.