realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 50
|50:1||And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him.|
|50:2||And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel.|
|50:3||And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed: and the Egyptians mourned for him threescore and ten days.|
|50:4||And when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found grace in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of Pharaoh, saying,|
|50:5||My father made me swear, saying, Lo, I die: in my grave which I have digged for me in the land of Canaan, there shalt thou bury me. Now therefore let me go up, I pray thee, and bury my father, and I will come again.|
|50:6||And Pharaoh said, Go up, and bury thy father, according as he made thee swear.|
|50:7||And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt,|
|50:8||And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen.|
|50:9||And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen: and it was a very great company.|
|50:10||And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation: and he made a mourning for his father seven days.|
|50:11||And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan.|
|50:12||And his sons did unto him according as he commanded them:|
|50:13||For his sons carried him into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.|
|50:14||And Joseph returned into Egypt, he, and his brethren, and all that went up with him to bury his father, after he had buried his father.|
|50:15||And when Joseph's brethren saw that their father was dead, they said, Joseph will peradventure hate us, and will certainly requite us all the evil which we did unto him.|
|50:16||And they sent a messenger unto Joseph, saying, Thy father did command before he died, saying,|
|50:17||So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, I pray thee now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin; for they did unto thee evil: and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father. And Joseph wept when they spake unto him.|
|50:18||And his brethren also went and fell down before his face; and they said, Behold, we be thy servants.|
|50:19||And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?|
|50:20||But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.|
|50:21||Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.|
|50:22||And Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he, and his father's house: and Joseph lived an hundred and ten years.|
|50:23||And Joseph saw Ephraim's children of the third generation: the children also of Machir the son of Manasseh were brought up upon Joseph's knees.|
|50:24||And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.|
|50:25||And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.|
|50:26||So Joseph died, being an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- .. The great prophecy of Genesis chapter 3:15 where the Lord God promised that the seed of the ..
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe another Bible is ..
- Joseph Smith's Inspired Version of the Bible
- Joseph was going to be used to revise portions of the King James Bible. Although Joseph soon began work . 50 and Isaiah chapter 29.
- THE MEANING OF “SONS OF GOD” IN GENESIS 6:1-4
- or they mock it; they either are consistent with biblical teaching, or they merely to provide a contextual background to the problem in chapter 6. .. Probably because the Septuagint translates the word nephilim as giant, and the King James ..
- ERRORS FOUND IN NEW BIBLE VERSIONS
- Gen. 3:1. The NKJV Omits Key Christian Words: Times Omitted.
Suggested News Resources
- Locals to make trek to DC for Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial's dedication
- "That's why I've got to be there," said Nelson, president of the Alpha Upsilon Lambda chapter in Montgomery, where King was also a member.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Holy Bible - Genesis Chapter 50 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jul 26, 2010 Genesis Chapter 50: 1And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him.
- Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- .: Genesis, Chapter 50 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Genesis, Chapter 50 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- Online Bible Text: Genesis chapter 50, KJV
- 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Genesis chapter 50 King James Version.
Related searchesthe whale rider plot
dream symbol self esteem
parsing types of parsers
jango fett comic books